Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another lie: "women are attracted to intelligence"

• Thread starter Deleted member 36406
  • Start date
Deleted member 36406

Deleted member 36406

upper class gentleman
-
No, they're not.

Beautiful girls in my school back in the day were attracted to stupid guys who'd listen to rap and act like thugs. As long as they were tall and masculine they could be total braindeads and women would like them anyways. I hate this idea that women like intelligent men.

intellgence with sharp and chiseled face bones and long leg bones

No, they're not.

Beautiful girls in my school back in the day were attracted to stupid guys who'd listen to rap and act like thugs. As long as they were tall and masculine they could be total braindeads and women would like them anyways. I hate this idea that women like intelligent men.
They were probably uneducated/academically uninterested males of (maybe slightly below) average intelligence, but not mentally disabled. Women are ableists, they hate truly mentally disabled males with a passion or at best feign compassion (when it expresses itself in stuttering or other obvious impairments).

Not that they find intelligence per se attractive though (unless it is accompanied with a pretty face of course), but they hate the mentally disabled or see them at best as neutered pets usable for virtue signalling.

Intelligence itself is not a guarantee of success with women, but when you totally lack it is going to be extremely hard for you to find a girl (if not impossible when you have subchad looks). Same as height, if you have great height, but a shitty face it's over for you, but if you have no height it's over too - you need it for a fully enjoyed life, it is a prerequisite for success, but not the only one.

Last edited:
True, smart men (>115 IQ) are less likely to reproduce and more likely to be virgins

This one is about swedish men

Last edited:
Women are Chadsexual. They have almost no sex drive.

only if you really stand out with >130 genius IQ
and you are high functional

Sapiosexuality is a meme. Most of them cant be attracted to something that they not even dont have but also dont value.

high iq is synonymous of virginity

That's not a mere lie, it's a 180 inversion of reality.

The more thuggish and animalistic you are, the better you'll do with foids (looks still being the main factor though).

I always noticed growing up how men who can't write properly for instance had more foids.

only if you really stand out with >130 genius IQ
and you are high functional
The best IQ is around 120/130, because this makes every academic problem solvable, but it is at the same time not as alienating as a higher IQ.

No, they're not.

Whenever they say they want a “nerdy guy” its just a good looking guy with glasses who likes marvel shit.

The best IQ is around 120/130, because this makes every academic problem solvable, but it is at the same time not as alienating as a higher IQ.
the point stands that some fags here claim to be high iq and say that they dont get a woman are most likely not high iq at all

When foids say "OMG I love intelligent and nerdy guys!!!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

This is what they mean:

iu

iu