Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Another incel brainwashed by soys

Sick of faggots thinking that biological urges r somehow the result of "social constructs":bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

hope that faggot get stoned to death. fucking foid worshipper.

He'll blink and suddenly he'll be 30 and everyone his age would have faded away and started families.

"I have plenty of friends and goals in life,"
Yeah but some of us have no friends and our goals in life are completely hampered by the fact that we have no social network or romantic prospects.

This is a battle if you stop caring it feels like you lost, but caring just to not lose brings more suffering.

The title reminded me of this
Download 50

He'll blink and suddenly he'll be 30 and everyone his age would have faded away and started families.
:yes: He feels this way now but it will change in the future, he will go through many phases, we don't have much control over needs, thoughts and emotions.

:yes: He feels this way now but it will change in the future, he will go through many phases, we don't have much control over needs, thoughts and emotions.
Gets worse around late 20's imo, suddenly you don't have youth on your side, just a decade of stagnation behind you.

Gets worse around late 20's imo, suddenly you don't have youth on your side, just a decade of stagnation behind you.
For me it was the worst during teens and around 30.

He'll come crawling back once his "friends" all ditch him to take care of their families and all those goals fall through like they always do for overambitious normies

Im 22 now but Im already starting to feel it. Myb bcs time for me at least is going faster and faster. I mean its already been 4 fucking years since i finished high school feels like yesterday:worryfeels:

Sick of faggots thinking that biological urges r somehow the result of "social constructs":bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
yep, reading that made me lose braincels. When will these retards accept basic biology:feelsUnreal:

and to be honest relationships often seems more trouble than they're worth.
This nigga overdosed on copium big time. Imagine thinking this while chads and foids jump from one relationship to another wihtout breaking a sweat. One of my chadlite acquaintances from uni is 21 and already been in like 3 different relationships.(Bit more conservative in my country so less western degenracy regarding sex)

“S-sorry bro I can’t come over and play Xbox with you anymore as the wife wants me to change the baby’s shit stained diaper and give it a bath again, then take out the garbage after dinner and then get ready to act as the fluffer for her bull that’s coming over later tonite to give her the type of pleasure pounding I’m unable to perform due to size issues plus crippling ED. FML.” :feelsrope:

For me it was the worst during teens and around 30.
I'm guessing since those ages are around milestones many of us miss, teens you should be meeting up with girls and starting to experiment sexually whilst 30 you're a fully grown adult who hasn't even done the teen stuff.
He'll come crawling back once his "friends" all ditch him to take care of their families and all those goals fall through like they always do for overambitious normies
I think he's overestimating his place and importance in other peoples lives, are these friends thinking about him as much as he is about them? When people start putting down roots it quickly becomes apparent how little you mean to them, they'll only call when they want something or are feeling charitable.
Im 22 now but Im already starting to feel it. Myb bcs time for me at least is going faster and faster. I mean its already been 4 fucking years since i finished high school feels like yesterday:worryfeels:
It gets worse and worse, however you should be socialmaxxing as much as possible at your age or else your 20's becomes a blur of events spaced out years apart.
“S-sorry bro I can’t come over and play Xbox with you anymore as the wife wants me to change the baby’s shit stained diaper and give it a bath again, then take out the garbage after dinner and then get ready to act as the fluffer for her bull that’s coming over later tonite to give her the type of pleasure pounding I’m unable to perform due to size issues plus crippling ED. FML.” :feelsrope:
:feelsdevil:

Retard is blaming himself for things that are out of his Controll ( Genetics , wealth ) , just another unaware Host , ready to get leeched of from Parasites. Imagine thinking its yOuR fAuLT , while a Woman just has to be born and Gets her Shit Regardless. @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26 @IchWillSterben @Edmund_Kemper

Retard is blaming himself for things that are out of his Controll ( Genetics , wealth ) , just another unaware Host , ready to get leeched of from Parasites. Imagine thinking its yOuR fAuLT , while a Woman just has to be born and Gets her Shit Regardless. @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26 @IchWillSterben @Edmund_Kemper
I posted about this before

Imagine putting yourself out there in the wild to get eaten by wolfs, that's what he's doing.