Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Another holiday season of coping with loneliness

How do you answer questions about a “girlfriend”?

• Lie to them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Avoid talking about it

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Shut the question down

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

Losing social status as a man is something that puts you on the suicidal pipeline. There’s women that talk about being lonely or want more coverage of lonely woman ( it gets covered less since it doesn’t happen as much these days) and it doesn’t compare to being lonely as a man.

You can’t even let your family members know how lonely you truly are because they’ll get disappointed or angry at you for being in the “prime” of your life and being lonely as a man you’re judged economically and socially to the highest degree. Many of you will be asked about a possible girlfriend and will have to make up stories or Lie them other things to keep things on a good note and not risk alienation .

People should mind their fucking business. Would be wise to avoid my autistic rage - I feel no way making a situation uncomfortable for people.

It's time, anyway...

I would avoid the subject, and if they ask me the question, I'd say that I'm single for the moment.
Even though that moment lasts for 22 years now.

i just tell em i'm busy with school and i'm not looking for a relationship.

Imagine having a girlfriend during the holidays.

Instead of rotting in your room by yourself, you are talking with, cuddling and fucking with your girlfriend.

Asking Santa for a gf

Since about 3 years, i'm just being honest.

I honestly opened up about this to my parents, they know it and they accept it.

My mother never said "one day you will find a girlfriend". She never said anything positive about my looks, except a few times to console me and never in a direct way, and even when she did that and i smiled, she returned the smile in a half mocking manner (i guess she thinks i'm okay with that and it doesn't hurt me deep down, but it does).

My dad told me he knows i will never find a girlfriend.

Nobody has ever told me anything positive about how i look even though i'm not a drastic case of a 1/10 truecel, i'm a 3/10, maybe 2/10 because im a sperg, definitely an incel though, even though i try my best to look as good as possible and cloth as good as possible.

Both my parents are top 5% in terms of looks, my parents turn heads wherever they go, they look incredibly good. My dad has been picked on by women in my presence, many times. Women complemented him as he asked them a random question. He's a chad and my mom is a top tier stacy that looks better than most 25 year olds. I guess they know the world enough to know the best i can do is accept it, so they try to console me and provide me with everything because they're also very rich.

Since about 3 years, i'm just being honest.

I honestly opened up about this to my parents, they know it and they accept it.

My mother never said "one day you will find a girlfriend". She never said anything positive about my looks, except a few times to console me and never in a direct way, and even when she did that and i smiled, she returned the smile in a half mocking manner (i guess she thinks i'm okay with that and it doesn't hurt me deep down, but it does).

My dad told me he knows i will never find a girlfriend.

Nobody has ever told me anything positive about how i look even though i'm not a drastic case of a 1/10 truecel, i'm a 3/10, maybe 2/10 because im a sperg, definitely an incel though, even though i try my best to look as good as possible and cloth as good as possible.

Both my parents are top 5% in terms of looks, my parents turn heads wherever they go, they look incredibly good. My dad has been picked on by women in my presence, many times. Women complemented him as he asked them a random question. He's a chad and my mom is a top tier stacy that looks better than most 25 year olds. I guess they know the world enough to know the best i can do is accept it, so they try to console me and provide me with everything because they're also very rich.
Do you ever think about what went wrong for you growing up and do ya blame your parents for neglecting your existence ?

Do you ever think about what went wrong for you growing up and do ya blame your parents for neglecting your existence ?
Yes and yes. my iq is high enough to be able to assess what went wrong, and if i could turn back time, i would, because i know it now, but couldn't possibly know (and if i knew, couldn't change it on my own) and it's not as much as a neglect as just simple ignorance.

Yes and yes. my iq is high enough to be able to assess what went wrong, and if i could turn back time, i would, because i know it now, but couldn't possibly know (and if i knew, couldn't change it on my own) and it's not as much as a neglect as just simple ignorance.
The fact that my parents simply can't and could never truly know the inside of my head and the way the way i develop will affect and how strong it will affect my future life added to their neglect or ignorance. The part that pains me though is they don't feel anything. They don't feel for me the way even you feel for me probably as they just can't put themselves in my shoes, they lived the life of the peak of the population in my country, without a single day in the mudd i'm crawling through.

I say that they are no girls in my class (true) and girls from other classes have terrible personalities (a subtle way to say they are bitches)

Imagine having a girlfriend during the holidays.

Instead of rotting in your room by yourself, you are talking with, cuddling and fucking with your girlfriend.
Yep, imagine her wearing a cute santa suit to cheer you up

Other. I dropped red and blackpills this Xmas.