Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another hilarious story from r/MuslimMarriage

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
5'0 curry foid seething that the men proposing to her are all 5'5 currycels KEK

From the comments:

"OP how tall are you? Is he under 6ft?"

"I’m pretty short (~5 ft) and he’s around 5’4-5’5 which I consider pretty short for a guy. I’ve always found taller guys attractive."

I always love when copers say short men should go for short women. IF anything, short women are EVEN MORE PICKY about a man's height than a tall girl, since they need to overcompensate for her womanlet genes. My own female cousin is 5'10 and so she didn't give too much of a shit when she married her 5'5 husband. Meanwhile, some 5'0 womanlet thinks she's entitled to 6'6 Chaddullah

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MuslimMarriage/comments/psl8y9/23_and_many_prospects_but_none_are_the_right_ones/

5'0 curry foid seething that the men proposing to her are all 5'5 currycels KEK

From the comments:

"OP how tall are you? Is he under 6ft?"

"I’m pretty short (~5 ft) and he’s around 5’4-5’5 which I consider pretty short for a guy. I’ve always found taller guys attractive."

I always love when copers say short men should go for short women. IF anything, short women are EVEN MORE PICKY about a man's height than a tall girl, since they need to overcompensate for her womanlet genes. My own female cousin is 5'10 and so she didn't give too much of a shit when she married her 5'5 husband. Meanwhile, some 5'0 womanlet thinks she's entitled to 6'6 Chaddullah

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MuslimMarriage/comments/psl8y9/23_and_many_prospects_but_none_are_the_right_ones/

They say to reject short men because they aren't worth anything, but they don't tell her that she shouldn't marry or isn't worthy of a husband for being a 5'0 subhuman curry foidlet. But she is entitled to a 6'4 white Chad.

they don't tell her that she shouldn't marry or isn't worthy of a husband for being a 5'0 subhuman curry foidlet
Exactly. I have a indian co-worker and sweet fuck she is UG-O-LY. You couldn't even PAY me to fuck her. I wouldn't even choose her as my 1000th slave girl. That's how bad she looks. Curry foids are honestly uglier than every other female on the planet. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

There's this one guy who came recently and he and his family are perfect in almost every way. Their very respectful, from the same country and town, he has a good career plan, accepting of my lifestyle, and his parents are very sweet and really like me (which is often rare). But... I'm not really attracted to him. He's too short for my liking and his face isn't what I would say is attractive.
but IT, i thought i could get a girl with my personality right?

just fucking lol :lul:

but IT, i thought i could get a girl with my personality right?

just fucking lol :lul:
What's funny is she says the man is from the same country as her, so it's confirmed all the men proposing to her 5'0 goblina ass are curry men.:feelshaha: Dumbass thinks she's entitled to Chadullah

Reinforces the "sexy son hypothesis." She too wants to spread her genes. Her best bet is selecting for sexy traits that will give her male children better sexual opportunity.

But her curry foidlet genes are not worth spreading.
Exactly. her genes are subhuman. Even if she had a son with chad, her son would likely not look too good

wut? i am being descriptive not prescriptive boyoo.
I just hate how natural selection is just heavily skewed against males.
Exactly. her genes are subhuman. Even if she had a son with chad, her son would likely not look too good
Why is she worthy of Chad but her male looksmatch isn't entitled to a tall white gigastacy?

I just hate how natural selection is just heavily skewed against males.

Why is she worthy of Chad but her male looksmatch isn't entitled to a tall white gigastacy?
she isnt. duh. 500 years ago, she would be a nun or wife #4

she isnt. duh. 500 years ago, she would be a nun or wife #4
Most of us would be fine with marrying a looksmatch but she will never accept that, her standards always have to be so high compared to her own value.

Most of us would be fine with marrying a looksmatch but she will never accept that, her standards always have to be so high compared to her own value.
Most men in the past married their looks match, or even managed to ascend. in the case of my dad, he ascended considering he's an Paki-looking Iraqi while my mom is a European-looking Iraqi.

guy below looks like my dad, girl looks like my mom

49ce536ec608fef1656ccda87511b37e.jpg
107896970_1276062939231004_1399944308162280487_n.jpg

Most men in the past married their looks match, or even managed to ascend. in the case of my dad, he ascended considering he's an Paki-looking Iraqi while my mom is a European-looking Iraqi.

That guy looks like Chadpreet. And light-skinned Persians and curries would be very highly sought after.

Vomit inducing Arab white worship.

Vomit inducing Arab white worship.
What's vomit inducing about it? What race are you? and lol yes, everyone worships whiteness. Look at how many hadiths praise Prophet Muhammad for having white skin. Even Prophet's uncle was praised for having "cheeks as red as fire".
That guy looks like Chadpreet. And light-skinned Persians and curries would be very highly sought after.
Yeah, no doubt, my mom herself has told me she likes dark skinned men more than pale-skinned men, so I'm not saying my dad is ugly, he def isn't, he mogs me hard. But my point is he managed to bleach his bloodline.

f1ecc7e42805f8c0f27ebecac6800194.png

''confusedqween''
which one of u cunts is this :feelskek:

What's vomit inducing about it? What race are you? and lol yes, everyone worships whiteness. Look at how many hadiths praise Prophet Muhammad for having white skin. Even Prophet's uncle was praised for having "cheeks as red as fire".

I just happen to like myself, is all. It helps though that I don't worship white foids. (ps -- Somali.)

Because you are Persians yet the Arabs conquered you and converted your people into Islam and abandon Zoroastrianism.
Yeah, no doubt, my mom herself has told me she likes dark skinned men more than pale-skinned men, so I'm not saying my dad is ugly, he def isn't, he mogs me hard. But my point is he managed to bleach his bloodline.

f1ecc7e42805f8c0f27ebecac6800194.png
Yet you ended up incel despite your dad's genes and your mom being really attracted to him.

I just happen to like myself, is all. It helps though that I don't worship white foids. (ps -- Somali.)
I dont worship white foids, but that is not the same as acknowledging that certain races just look better than others. Do you know why Somali women are considered the more attractive Africans compared to Bantu or Khoisan women? Because Somali women tend to have Arab/Caucasion traits. Same applies to Sudanese, Ethiopians, Moors, and Tuaregs. All of these Africans have caucasoid-esque traits and so they look better than pure Africans.

c198050262159407bc0319dfab468081.jpg
i1b7x718xlb21.jpg
thkvrc43fsd21.jpg

Because you are Persians yet the Arabs conquered you and

No, Iraqis are mix of 4 groups. Arabs, Kurds, Turks, and Iranians. My family are not Iranian. We are Turk
converted your people into Islam and abandon Zoroastrianism.
Islam is superior to Zoroastrianism, so that's a good thing.

Yet you ended up incel despite your dad's genes and your mom being really attracted to him.
Well, I'm not really a truecel. I've admitted that many times on this board before. There's different tiers to being an incel

Last edited:
I love people with TALL personalities. It’s true that shorter women want taller guys, I think all manlets should approach tall women. It’s worth a shot.

Ugly foids are the worst women
They dream of something they will never get
She will end living alone with a cat

I love people with TALL personalities. It’s true that shorter women want taller guys, I think all manlets should approach tall women. It’s worth a shot.
Yep, like I said in my OP, my female cousin is 5'10 and has a 5'5 husband. Taller women tend to be less picky about height since they dont need to worry about having manlet sons.
Ugly foids are the worst women
They dream of something they will never get
She will end living alone with a cat
She will probably just join Chadullah harem, considering she's a muslim. Just be his optional fucktoy:feelswhat:

Yep, like I said in my OP, my female cousin is 5'10 and has a 5'5 husband. Taller women tend to be less picky about height since they dont need to worry about having manlet sons.
Always nice knowing short guys can make it. I’m fine with dating a woman of any height.

I dont worship white foids, but that is not the same as acknowledging that certain races just look better than others. Do you know why Somali women are considered the more attractive Africans compared to Bantu or Khoisan women? Because Somali women tend to have Arab/Caucasion traits. Same applies to Sudanese, Ethiopians, Moors, and Tuaregs. All of these Africans have caucasoid-esque traits and so they look better than pure Africans.

c198050262159407bc0319dfab468081.jpg
i1b7x718xlb21.jpg
thkvrc43fsd21.jpg

No, Iraqis are mix of 4 groups. Arabs, Kurds, Turks, and Iranians. My family are not Iranian. We are Turk

Islam is superior to Zoroastrianism, so that's a good thing.

Well, I'm not really a truecel. I've admitted that many times on this board before. There's different tiers to being an incel
That is why African Americans always tend to worship Horn of African and Tuareg Women, like can the Fucking Bantus fuck off.

That is why African Americans always tend to worship Horn of African and Tuareg Women, like can the Fucking Bantus fuck off.
Yep, Bantu men are constantly thirsting for Moor women, Horner women, and Mulatto women.

Are you a blackcel? What kind?

Yep, Bantu men are constantly thirsting for Moor women, Horner women, and Mulatto women.

Are you a blackcel? What kind?
The answer is right there, but yes a Hornercel specifically (though not somali). Horners are pretty much a hybrid between Ethnics and Blacks and have to deal with both.:feelsbadman:

Bump your own thread theorem

I will marry an Arab girl eventually

Exactly. I have a indian co-worker and sweet fuck she is UG-O-LY. You couldn't even PAY me to fuck her. I wouldn't even choose her as my 1000th slave girl. That's how bad she looks. Curry foids are honestly uglier than every other female on the planet. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Volcel

:lul::lul::lul: @Lonely Nigger, how do you explain this? Is your inceldom a test from Allah too? :lul::lul::lul:
If I was not ugly, I would also engage in, degeneracy like other people my age but thankfully Allah guided me to the right path of Islam