Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Another high school crush of mine is getting married

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
She just posted on her socials about it

Part of me genuinely feels happy for her because she seems really happy but I hate that shes not marrying me and that we will never be

Like when I look at her post and her reaction I think thats so wholesome but then Im overcome with depression and rage

I dont know how to feel

Mandatory were the same age and Im still a KV

Last edited:
Part of me genuinely feels happy for her because she seems really happy but I hate that shes not marrying me and that we will never be

I dont know how to feel
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
imagine feeling happy for the gender that hates u

Will this be your reaction when your sister gets married as well?

Will this be your reaction when your sister gets married as well?

I was reading r/suicidebereavement once and there was this girl talking about not being able to have sex with her bf after her brothers suicide

They would usually fuck multiple times ever weekend when they would meet and her bf was really pushy about it but she was just too depressed

My plan is to sui when my younger sister gets her first bf to delay her virginity loss

She just posted on her socials about it

Part of me genuinely feels happy for her because she seems really happy
81791a2f1a867bef2e84a5c1c6c10e6d

This maybe not 100% bad. This leaves the possibility that you'll be able to be happy for yourself one day. Hopecel.

Are you like new to the forum

PIV is life

Are you like new to the forum

PIV is life
Having a crush on the girls from your highschool is just cucked. They weren't interested in you back then and they aren't interested in you today.

at 24? nowadays people don't marry until like 30 in america. in europe they don't marry until mid30s

Delete ur socials, life is much better that way

Just block all ex-crushes.

JFL at lowkey simping for a toilet you have probably barely ever interacted with, if even at all.

i don't even remember anyone from school

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back