Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Another hair is life thread = my story

Cocaine

Cocaine

Banned
-
I have underestimated the importance of having hair so much, i can't believe the difference it makes.

Because i am an autist, 5 yrs ago i used to shave my head off every 2 weeks, because i couldnt find an appropriate hairstyle. Number 0 clippers at NW1, nothing wrong with my hair. I also thought it made me look tough and strong :feelskek:. Basically, i volunteerly experienced being a subhuman by fucking up my looks.

Cant remember how many people thought i was some 30 yr old, or completely random foids on the streets saying to each other i looked scary . Also so many disgusted looks when they see me.

Last year, i decided to make the ultimate decision of having hair again. I let it grow for long, then i applied the hairstyle that was most appropriate for my skull shape. The difference to my appearance was literally night and day. The normie scum actually threat me better (only until they find out jm a non-nt autistic outsider), toilets to some extend also give me IOI's (again, only until they find out who i really am) and people think i am younger than i am.

Like the great Saint Hamoodi once said: "Hair is life. If you got no hair, you have no life"

If you see signs of balding and thinnimg nair, well my friend, you better start minoxidilmaxx, finasteridemaxx and dermarollmaxx before it's too late. No wonder so many cels say that balding is a dead sentence, BECAUSE i have experienced this all myself. If you are already a baldcel, , save some money and get a hair system (Thank God this shit exists, life fuel for baldcels).

have u ever taken cocaine?

how can I save my hair? any tips?

how can I save my hair? any tips?
I already wrote it on my thread

"If you see signs of balding and thinnimg nair, well my friend, you better start minoxidilmaxx, finasteridemaxx and dermarollmaxx before it's too late. No wonder so many cels say that balding is a dead sentence, BECAUSE i have experienced this all myself. If you are already a baldcel, , save some money and get a hair system (Thank God this shit exists, life fuel for baldcels)."

I already wrote it on my thread

"If you see signs of balding and thinnimg nair, well my friend, you better start minoxidilmaxx, finasteridemaxx and dermarollmaxx before it's too late. No wonder so many cels say that balding is a dead sentence, BECAUSE i have experienced this all myself. If you are already a baldcel, , save some money and get a hair system (Thank God this shit exists, life fuel for baldcels)."
isn't finasteride going to give me man boobs and kill my libido ( a good thing as an incel)?