Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another great video about current state of game companies + prolific gaming content creators and reviewers.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/Ou1LitZ9Pg8?si=_o4fTH6SLU--FoEZ

ive posted this guys videos here before and people here cry "shill!! shill!!"

1. stfu
2. even if he is a shill, which he very well may be, he is saying some pretty out-front based things and exposing it to the normies
3. is he really a shill because he wasnt always like this, or did he turn around to the idea? thats like saying if you werent blackpilled since birth you are a fakecel lol

anyways good video. especially regarding actman. when actman was smaller he was actually a critical game reviewer and called out shit. not sure what happened but he became a woke sissy fag who refuses to be critical of anything now.

I unsubbed from the Fagman few weeks ago. Dude is too annoying and always ignored the main issue why those games are failing.

Dude acts like ER (RDR2 too) is not Woke while they have this:
EldenRing Character Creation Body Types Propaganda 2022
and also a lot of faggotry with the two male dudes in the base game and dlcs, plus a lot of super strong foids.

all these garbage video game complaining need to shut the fuck up and get locked in an asylum

Dude acts like ER (RDR2 too) is not Woke while they have this: View attachment 1261319and also a lot of faggotry with the two male dudes in the base game and dlcs, plus a lot of super strong foids.
idk what ER is all they comes to my mind is elliot rodgers lmao

from the photo i dont see anything wrong. all are male body types no?

Lol I don't know who any of these people are and that makes me proud.
Dude acts like ER (RDR2 too) is not Woke while they have this: View attachment 1261319and also a lot of faggotry with the two male dudes in the base game and dlcs, plus a lot of super strong foids.
I feel like that's the main goal of games like Dustborn, to just be this battering ram for the left that makes everything else that is slightly less woke seem relatively normal and gives consoomer normies a mental pass to play these shitty games.

It's like if you're constantly on stormfront hearing people talk about niggers and jews it will make someone who only complains about islamification of Europe seem relatively kosher and milquetoast but if you've never been on stormfront that islam-guy is the most far-right thing you can imagine.

Normies are just the woketards of 10 years ago.

Also pretty good video, goes out of his way to call them gay communists, talks about anti-white shit. Pretty based for jewtube, pretty risky too, that guy is gonna lose his channel or get demonised soon.
Does he name the jew?
idk what ER is all they comes to my mind is elliot rodgers lmao

from the photo i dont see anything wrong. all are male body types no?
Bodytype A/B is game developers refusing to use the word male and female because it would upset troons.

Last edited:
People try to hard to be woke

It’s not just video games

Even the men’s bathroom at my work have tampons

They try and shove this shit down our throat canals

Act kike is such a faggot i think he is jewish he is a fence sitting faggot that kvetches on Xitter constantly i can't believe i used to watch that faggot

I can't stand "Andyparts gaming" He called RDR 2 the "Epitome of masculinity " & claimed Wolfenstein 2015 & 2017 "Weren't woke" Both of which are laughable claims. He does not know what he's talking about. I don't watch any of the youtubers mentioned in the video anyway since they are shitlib retards.

Act kike is such a faggot i think he is jewish he is a fence sitting faggot that kvetches on Xitter constantly i can't believe i used to watch that faggot
The-Dark-Age-of-YouTube-reupload-from-Act-Man-14-47-screenshot-800x450.jpg

He looks jewish. Probably an askenazi jews since he has blue eyes.

Name a game where finale boss is gay and you can kill and ruin thier plan it means elden ring dlc is based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back