Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another graduation thread

R

robertgeronim0

Banned
-
For those of you who graduated high school, what did y’all do after the ceremony? I just went home.

For those of you who graduated high school, what did y’all do after the ceremony? I just went home.
Yea same. Graduation was so anti climatic I took like a few pics with friends who stayed a little after but that’s about it.

So anti climatic

What happened to college? I finished that!

Yea same. Graduation was so anti climatic I took like a few pics with friends who stayed a little after but that’s about it.

So anti climatic
At least you took pics with friends.

There was a paper on the wall with the names of students who passed. I just saw mine there, shook hands with some acquaintances, and left.

As much as I hate to admit it, I miss high school and school in general. Adult life has been taking a toll on me.
Did you enroll in college after high school?

There was a paper on the wall with the names of students who passed. I just saw mine there, shook hands with some acquaintances, and left.
Pretty much the same for me.

My class, in their own volition, decided to have a BBQ in celebration. Every student from the class was invited including some teachers. It was in a weeb friend's house, so I went there to get some social interaction for a change. It was fine.
When it was time to leave, my dad got drunk and fell asleep and my mom refused to talk to my dad.
A teacher had to drive me home.

I ate dinner at a restaurant at the coast, which was an hour drive from my house.

I also had a few pictures taken outside the arena where the ceremony was held, and that was that.

I didn't go to the ceremony, just quietly finished. I live like a ghost.