Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel another fucking flat fucking tire holy shit

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
GOD FUCKING DAAAAAAAMN I CAN'T GO RIDE MY BIKE ONE WEEK WITHOUT SOME SHIT FUCKING ME UP
flattire.png

im out of tubes too. fuck this shit I wish just had a road bike

whats wrong with your legs.

i kept getting flat tires every few weeks, finally found a small sliver rock where it kept getting flat, didn't find it when running my hand through the area at first

do you know if it got flat in the same spot?

I got thin ass racing bike tyres and they only puncture once a year

my fuggin cope keeps getting rekt FUCK

i got a mountain bike (i don't know much about bikes) and it rides just fine but has like 6 gears and hydraulic brakes

bike chad

where do you even ride though? there's a boardwalk near my house that i go to, otherwise i would never ride it. it's illegal to ride on the sidewalk here (huge fine if you do), and if you ride on the street you have to stop at red lights, etc, etc. literally no point, some car will just run you over.

where do you even ride though? there's a boardwalk near my house that i go to, otherwise i would never ride it. it's illegal to ride on the sidewalk here (huge fine if you do), and if you ride on the street you have to stop at red lights, etc, etc. literally no point, some car will just run you over.
that's fucking retarded, fkn ragefuel. i'd behead any cop that tries to give me a ticket for that. I ride around the streets of my shitty area for 30 minutes at a time before a piece of glass from a beer bottle someone threw on the ground slices my tire. When I was at uni I'd ride around uni.
over4u
View attachment 14570how hard would you bang her?
would you bang her in the feet?
would you bang her in the feet?

Last edited:
Go ER on your bike.

Shakedown mum for money to get a new bike.

You still haven't got your PS4 back yet ?
no. she said she would give it back after I get a job ALRIGHT I'LL JUST PUT ON MY SUIT AND TAKE A WALK TO THE JOB STORE MOM, YOU FUCKING BITCH
0Oj1Pl2

If you're getting consistent flats on your bike then it's likely to be something with the wheel itself. For example, if your one of your spoke covers peeled off (depends on what kind of wheels you have I guess). Or, as another user mentioned, something being inside the wheel underneath the tubes.

ALRIGHT I'LL JUST PUT ON MY SUIT AND TAKE A WALK TO THE JOB STORE MOM
I mean, that's sort of how it works.