Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Another fuckin Jesus type idiot

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-

First of all, MY INSTINCT is to HATE THOSE WHO FUCKIN WANT ME BE DISADVANTAGED SINCE I AM FUCKIN TREATED UNFAIRLY. But you imbecyl @Sheogorath and a few others here on this forum and beyond are really about that saving NPC shit and SECURE THEM from people underpriviliged HATE.

Fuck you. You all just fuckin try to justify their horrible actions. I KNOW IT IS IN THEIR BRAIN FROM DNA, but I don't give a fuck because NPCS' ACTION CREATES FUCKIN REAL MISERY IN MY LIFE NOT A FAKE ONE LIKE IN SOME MOVIE.

Fuck you, fuckin bluepill imbecils

Last edited:
Actually, I TAKE IT BACK I AM SORRY, I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE ALL BASED AND I AM WRONG.

I LOVE ALL NPCs. THEY CANNOT HELP IT; THEY DO NOT KNOW BETTER.

You are all based and blackpilled. I admire you all.
I see you have taken the chance to find employment within I.N.C.E.L... :feelsjuice:

It may be basic nature for foids, but what irks me is when they begin to defend and/or gaslight truecels and LTNs to believe they have the exact same chances as a Chad and that personality matters in any way beyond basic NTness. :feelsclown:

Actually, I TAKE IT BACK I AM SORRY, I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE ALL BASED AND I AM WRONG.

I LOVE ALL NPCs. THEY CANNOT HELP IT; THEY DO NOT KNOW BETTER.

You are all based and blackpilled. I admire you all.
you stole my shit nigger