Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another Friday Night by myself

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

The Watchman
★★★★★
Friday nights are pure suifuel for me. To think of all the foids and chads out there partying and fucking each other like rabbits while I'm sitting alone at my computer doing FUCK ALL. Why does it have to be like this? While I was riding the train home from work there were two couples fucking kissing eachother and being loud as fuck about it, I was so tempted to film them and post it here but I was too much of a pussy to do it. To rub the salt in the wound they got off at the SAME station as me.

This week there were a few things I did which made me happy tho.

1. I let a door close on a stacylite who was walking close behind, knowing full well that she was there.
2. When I got off the tram I bumped into a line of foids who were waiting to get on the tram (there wasn't much room to begin with) but I didn't bother moving out of the way, I fucking forced my way through those holes.

It's funny how the only way to get noticed by foids is when you treat them like shit or disrespect them. Other than that, you may as well be wearing an invisibility cloak from Harry Potter :incel: .

Night? Do you live in Palau or something?

This is pretty normal, the bad day is in the new year eve, when you realize the next year will be the same shit if not worse

Night? Do you live in Palau or something?
Hey. Boyos

We have to stay active, keep a schedule.

Be around people.

Friday nights.....take a bike trip.

Join a tennis group.

Go to a singles outing

Get on Facebook.
.search groups

Nobody said this was easy

Hey. Boyos

Be around people.

Join a tennis group.

Go to a singles outing

Get on Facebook.
.search groups

:no:

Hey. Boyos

Be around people.

Join a tennis group.

Go to a singles outing

Get on Facebook.
.search groups

:bluepill: cuck advice that only works for fakecels and if you're a fakecel then gtfo

You save yourself loads of money staying in. Just spend it on computer games.

It is easy for normies, soys, Chads, and especially foids. :feelsseriously:

Why should we have to put extra work and effort in when nobody else does, just because of the way we were born? :feelsUgh:

Shut the fuck up

I fucking just hate my life either way, I feel miserable alone at home, but if I go out in public i can just noice the look of disgust of people, specially foids when looking at me, makes me feel like shit. Atleast at home i have my videogames and movies.