Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another french saint is being crucified

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★

It's over. Saint Zemmour was about to be elected president of France and just got kicked out of the race ... How so ? Some feminist conveniently accused him of sexual harrassment, and now a dozen of them is making fake accusations to get free money from him. The only person benefitting from this scheme is somehow the libtard MILF fetichist who's currently president of France. It's very over.

zemmour_cover_5368_north_1160x474_.png

RIP Saint Zemmour. :cryfeels:

It's over. Saint Zemmour was about to be elected president of France and just got kicked out of the race ... How so ? Some feminist conveniently accused him of sexual harrassment, and now a dozen of them is making fake accusations to get free money from him. The only person benefitting from this scheme is somehow the libtard MILF fetichist who's currently president of France. It's very over.

Standard technique of all political parties nowadays (and to a lesser extent also in the past), just accuse others of being creeps/rapists and watch everything unfold because sex crimes are the only crimes where you are guilt until proven innocent (and even afterwards guilty in the eyes of the public).

He looks like the MC of the Whatever movie

Standard technique of all political parties nowadays (and to a lesser extent also in the past), just accuse others of being creeps/rapists and watch everything unfold because sex crimes are the only crimes where you are guilt until proven innocent (and even afterwards guilty in the eyes of the public).
Sex crime card is what pedo/racist card used to be in the 90's ... How to get rid of poltical adversaries ? Just draw the convenient card at the right moment, when it is trendy and the norm pleb is receptive to this kind of fake accusations. Disgusting.

accusing him months before the election,
nothing to be suspecious about
:soy::soy::soy:

I am sure a rich jew somehow benefits too.
Saint Zemmour is actually a rich jew lol.

Whatever ridiculous cult he's in, he's based, and that's all that matters.

accusing him months before the election,
nothing to be suspecious about
:soy::soy::soy:
THIS.

Like nobody actually question the obvious political reason of such an event. Medias truly are fake news propaganda machines.

Sex crime card is what pedo/racist card used to be in the 90's ... How to get rid of poltical adversaries ? Just draw the convenient card at the right moment, when it is trendy and the norm pleb is receptive to this kind of fake accusations. Disgusting.
For a Fancy alcohólic ure based

when ever foids don’t like what you are doing, they’ll just accuse you of sexual harassment to get their way.

He looks jewish himself so ....
yea look at the beak on him.
Saint Zemmour is actually a rich jew lol.

Whatever ridiculous cult he's in, he's based, and that's all that matters.
Could be a rival jewish faction took him out with this smear. Most jew haters would point out how often jews get caught doing perverted stuff, and I would agree with this, but they also deal in blackmail too.

btw idk much about french politics ngltbh. I did hear there is fear of civil war between muslims and the jews in power, and the UN may send in troops or something.

French is the most cucked country ever, I hope it is burnt down by Arabs and Niggers.

He is one of the few Based human beings left in France. Use auto-translate (I'd make subtitles if I wasn't feeling like death) for this gem from 2005. if you told me it was recorded in 2020 I'd believe it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfViBMR4nZk

The debates where he dismantles blue-pilled feminists are also worth a watch.

Last edited:
He is one of the few Based human beings left in France. Use auto-translate (I'd make subtitles if I wasn't feeling like death) for this gem from 2005. if you told me it was recorded in 2020 I'd believe it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfViBMR4nZk

The debates where he dismantles blue-pilled feminists are also worth a watch.

Le Z is back in the game boyo. :feelsokman:
Plus he is a killer, JFL at this retarded foid journalist who actually thinks her one digit IQ can compete againts his gorillon digit IQ

Last edited:
Le Z is back in the game boyo. :feelsokman:
Plus he is a killer, JFL at this retarded foid journalist who actually thinks her one digit IQ can compete againts his gorillon digit IQ

zemmour.gif

this what happen when u prop the pusi on the eiffel tower

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back