Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another extreme retarded post from a FDS sheboon

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
They try to copy our style (hurr durr moid so original) but their claims have no basis on reality, so they come up with schizo monkey shit like this, really putting those two
digits IQ to work

Redddddddit

If you can’t give an example of a person’s source of suffering, it means you’re emotionally illiterate and highly ignorant, but also deliberately polemic and immoral. Basically, you’re black

They try to copy our style (hurr durr moid so original) but their claims have no basis on reality, so they come up with schizo monkey shit like this, really putting those two
digits IQ to work

View attachment 451627
Wow you must be truly evil to think that,also not everything is about woman in a mans life you fucking idiot ,there are more important things than fucking woman

Doesn't that go both ways? Dumb cunts.

Moids, jfl :feelshaha: they can't even come up with their own shit.

"Male suicide is misogynistic."
How far humanity has fallen...

YAS KWEEN POP OFF

Not surprised the most extreme example of sociopathy and unlogical retardation is still rewarded with soy points.
Moids, jfl :feelshaha: they can't even come up with their own shit.
Same bullshit with ''fem''cels and ''pink''pill. Whores can't have opinions that aren't retarded knockoffs of men takes.

M O I D? oh dear god

This literally sounds like “millions of men die in war, women most affected”

they're being more edgy than I ever could

They are so full of themselves they actually think people kill themselves because they don't want to give them the sex. The audacity ... And, if that were true to begin with, then it would just mean that female pickiness is immoral as it implies potential death of other people. :feelshaha:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
M O I D? oh dear god
Their linguo is so retarded JFL

they're being more edgy than I ever could
Look at the post history and join date of people in that sub (not the brigaders) and you'll realize why.

What fucking supposed ‘problems’ do they have, didn’t get attention for 10 minutes? I hope they die a slow and painful death.

Moid? Dear god you stupid uncreative bitches

I wouldn’t even wanna fuck these ugly fat black whales. Would rather just torture them to death

Fine by me, I never asked her to care about me or my suicidal thoughts.

Because it is another way to convey idiotic sentiments like that. A pathetic attempt to become victims of everything, so they can have all the power without any of the responsibility.

FDS = LV post-wall landwhales with no future.

What if I don't have women in my life :feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

People who say y'all need to be sent to the gas chambers.

She's probably been used by attractive men. Or rejected. There was this study where women treat incels like shit when chad rejects them.

Poor female, she needs a man to beat her up.

Anything a guy does is racist and misogynistic to a sheboon

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back