Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel another experience with Chad jr.

Oscar11238

Oscar11238

Recruit
★★
I was in the neighboring County visiting my grandparents when I decided to take their little dog for a walk for them. I walked the dog down to a little duck pond down the road. There was a girl there probably about 12 who came up to me and asked if she could play with the dog directly across the street from the duck pond was a single wide trailer the girl was playing with the dog and then all of a sudden there was just this boy that showed up and he kept trying to get the girl's attention and get her to pay attention to him instead of the dog. the girl kept telling the boy to go away kept calling him Stuart.
she was a cute little Philippine girl and we sat with my grandparents dog by the water for a while on the dock and that boys Stewart kept trying to get her away from me and my grandparents dog he's definitely a Chad in the making he saw this girl paying attention to someone else besides him and he couldn't take it

JBS (just be Stewart).

Sounds more like a future orbiter to me.

I kept poking my arm around her waist and trying to get her to sit on my lap but she didn't seem to get the message

Sounds more like a future orbiter to me.

In a couple years he'll definitely be a chad his whole attitude was that she was supposed to pay attention to him just like a Chad and didn't work on her because she was too young to be influenced by Chad powers

This sounds fake. Where were this little girls guardians to call you a rapist.

I was in the neighboring kitchen visiting my food when I decided to take their little cat for a walk for them. I walked the cat down to a lemon store by the road. There was a tunafish there probably about 12 who came up to me and asked if she could play with the cat directly across the store from the bench was a tunafish was playing with the cat and then all of a sudden there was just this loaf that showed up and he kept trying to get the tuna's attention and get her to pay attention to it instead of the cat. the tuna kept telling the bread to go away kept calling him mayo.

This sounds fake. Where were this little girls guardians to call you a rapist.

Well knowing the neighborhood that my grandparents live in her parents were probably in some meth lab