Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another Example of the Femoid Species being Incapable of Reason

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Found a roastie I know from high school on Twitter. Not going to screenshot her tweets for my own privacy, because you can track where she's from.

Tweet #1 (Was spoken in a bitch fight): "No, I'm just a slut who's fucked your brother"

Tweet #2: "I feel like there's a lot of girls out there that are wifey material but men aren't able to appreciate them"

Do you not see the fucking irony in this? I honestly think women are mentally handicapped. They shouldn't have a voice in society, and they need to be controlled.

a lot of people dont realise how hypocritical they are.

That's the equivalent of "where have all the good men gone." That's female version of the nice guy (tm). Major red flag when the hoe says this boyo

needs to go back to the kitchen and be chained

They are consistent. Read between the lines. Both posts are cries for attention. The only thing women ultimately value.

ItheIthe said:
Tweet #1 (Was spoken in a bitch fight): "No, I'm just a slut who's fucked your brother"
Imagine. Just imagine being such a cum rag that you say this like a brag

TheVman said:
Imagine. Just imagine being such a cum rag that you say this like  a brag

whats worse is they receive praise for it since feminism has now told them its some form of "empowerment"

Females need to have their rights taken away for the their own good and the good of society.