Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another depressing lonely Friday

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★
I don't really have much to say of substance here, but once again, alas for me it is another lonely depressing Friday where I have no IRL friends to hang out with or train with and I have no reason to leave my apartment so I am just in my crappy apartment. Today is rest day so I won't even be around other people. I'd love to meet up with a friend right now and just talk about gym, gaming, politics, stuff happening in life etc... but my best friends who I did meet irl a few times lived far away and they don't even speak to me anymore. I am very depressed but also BURNING WITH RAGE... I am so lonely, I hear all the teenagers with their group of friends hanging out laughing with each other etc, meanwhile I am all alone. I am 20 years old and completely alone.

I don't really have much to say of substance here, but once again, alas for me it is another lonely depressing Friday where I have no IRL friends to hang out with or train with and I have no reason to leave my apartment so I am just in my crappy apartment. Today is rest day so I won't even be around other people. I'd love to meet up with a friend right now and just talk about gym, gaming, politics, stuff happening in life etc... but my best friends who I did meet irl a few times lived far away and they don't even speak to me anymore. I am very depressed but also BURNING WITH RAGE... I am so lonely, I hear all the teenagers with their group of friends hanging out laughing with each other etc, meanwhile I am all alone. I am 20 years old and completely alone.
I will go buy a cola and some whisky

I'm 24 it will not get better. where you from?

Id like to be your friend but im german. And ive got no car. Id love to go with someone to the gym or a rave or some shit. Even just a bar or a theater. Im sick of loneliness.

I would just end up talking to the rocks out of loneliness and look insane to anyone passing by

You are alone anyway, so you can be alone in your room yet another night on the internet, or alone but atleast be doing something awesome.

Id like to be your friend but im german. And ive got no car. Id love to go with someone to the gym or a rave or some shit. Even just a bar or a theater. Im sick of loneliness.
GERMAN!!! LETS HAVE A DRINK

I HAVE WHISKY AND COLA CMON