Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another day waking up with no girlfriend

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
There are men that wake up to a loving girlfriend lying next to them every day. There are men that come home to a cute wife making dinner for them. There are men that come home tired and have a girlfriend that flirts with them and has sex with them so that they feel better.

The thought of other people having these wholesome things while I'm alone is painful.

Same bro I just want a waifu loli

I just woke up to no cute girl cuddling me.

603C7489 CE4F 48FA A1DC DECE7C6D3091

That has been every day of my life

I don’t get the allure of a girlfriend. I’ve never cared To have one. Maybe I’m abnormal. I just want sex. Not a girlfriend.

gf are:
-too expensive.
-time consuming.
-repetitive.

maybe the suffering has evolved my mindset. the social norm of having a gf is odd because 99% of relationships do not result in marriage so what’s the point? You’re delaying the inevitable breakup for guaranteed repetitive sex ? she will likely cheat so in my eyes The negative aspects of a relationship seem to outweigh the benefits.

Last edited:
another meaningless day that will result in nothing since I am alone

I don’t get the allure of a girlfriend. I’ve never cared To have one. Maybe I’m abnormal. I just want sex. Not a girlfriend.

gf are:
-too expensive.
-time consuming.
-repetitive.

maybe the suffering has evolved my mindset. the social norm of having a gf is odd because 99% of relationships do not result in marriage so what’s the point? You’re delaying the inevitable breakup for guaranteed repetitive sex ? she will likely cheat so in my eyes The negative aspects of a relationship seem to outweigh the benefits.
You're thinking about modern typical whores and not ideal wholesome girlfriends (barely exist unless you're chad). A good girlfriend shouldn't be stressful.

I wake up all the time feeling like that, and it sucks and makes me angry. And then the anger washes away and I just want to rope. It's cruel and unusual punishment for the way I was born.

Another day alone

there are men that very attractive woman find so attractive they think about sucking their dicks and getting pounded by them. this is hell

gf are:
-too expensive.
-time consuming.
-repetitive.

only chad has good relationships normies are just atms relationships are just constant bitching for them

there are men that very attractive woman find so attractive they think about sucking their dicks and getting pounded by them. this is hell
Someone out there is Stacy's looksmatch. We'll never be him.

wake up and see this avi
curryZoomercoomer

also hug a pillow can feel like you have a gf

The thought of other people having these wholesome things while I'm alone is painful.

And thats why i want this quarantine to be forever. Normies will never experience something closer to my life.