Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another day on volcels.co

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
It’s kind of obvious at this point. This is a larp forum.

Cope.

No, my face is 4/10, when did I claim to be prettyboy?

I’m severely non-NT.

Okay so by this logic, 5’11 chad rots alone while a 6’1+ ugly guy fucks stacies, nice one retard. @IncelHQ @Abominationcel @foosballcel look at these height copers, how can anyone think height > face I don’t know, they aren’t actually blackpilled if they think height means more than face and NT, especially in school.
Height > Face = :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy:

The worst thing is that he is not a 4/10, but a 6/10 facially, he is a self declared volcel tbh.

The worst thing is that he is not a 4/10, but a 6/10 facially, he is a self declared volcel tbh.

Low IQ trait = can’t detect sarcasm

@Abominationcel @IncelHQ have seen me, they can confirm I’m 4, not 5 or 6.

Have seen, wish I didn't. 3.5/10

It was not sarcasm, you just don't want to admit that you are above average facially now.

Send pic to me then, but holding a spoon

He is coping hard, if you're non-NT or ethnic it's over. I am sure that face + NT is the most important from personal experience.

even a relatively non-NT dude can still ascend if he's attractive. I once knew a dude that was more awkward than me but he was fairly handsome so he was able to land a hot wife.

It was not sarcasm, you just don't want to admit that you are above average facially now.

It doesn’t let me send pics in conversations here, so add me on discord or whatever.
even a relatively non-NT dude can still ascend if he's attractive. I once knew a dude that was more awkward than me but he was fairly handsome so he was able to land a hot wife.
If he’s at least 6.5/10, yeah. Below that it’s over.
just a quick reminder that height = cope, face = law
Based and true.

Have seen, wish I didn't. 3.5/10
you've seen his face?

so he's 3.5/10?

i mean self ratings are flawed. its not like any dude can just look in the mirror and know how he appeals to women

yes i have seen you and your ugly like me

This place is simply a high school forum now for teens who've never tried anything calling themselves incel and saying it's over.

It doesn’t let me send pics in conversations here, so add me on discord or whatever.

If he’s at least 6.5/10, yeah. Below that it’s over.

Based and true.
Send your discord nickname

he's 4.5/10, around there, maybe average at best

not above average though. if he's non NT then that's gonna be incel most of the time
I need to see the pic

Mods banned based tallfag nigga @Legendarywristcel but not this braggart? They really apply rules unevenly

The heightmogger @Draestyn (190cm/6'3") 4-5/10 white normie has never asked out a girl in his entire life. Another day on volcels.co, buddy boyos:feelskek:. Meanwhile gymmaxxed 3/10 manlets such as myself asked out 20+ girls. Additionally, he refuses to gymmaxx, thus voluntarily diminishing his chances even further.

Meanwhile, niggas like @Nukethisgayearth got banned for making threads about diarrhea and feces in general (important topic because truecels have low genetic value, thus often suffering from diarrhea).

I really don't understand dumb niggers like that who make no effort in their life what so ever and just complain about not having a gf while never trying to get one in the first place. Most of those posers know damn well their condition is not permanent they just cope and post for attention.

Look I get that if you are truly ugly then trying is low IQ but lets be honest this place is riddled with low tier normies who have low self esteem and shit. If you are truecel tier yeah don't bother, go thirdworldmaxx or surgermaxx or just cope or gymmaxx whatever it goes. You can try those I guess. But the problem is all this retards devalue themselves and claim to be truecel when they are not and they use it as excuse for never trying.

Last edited: