Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another day on volcels.co

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
The heightmogger @Draestyn (190cm/6'3") 4-5/10 white normie has never asked out a girl in his entire life. Another day on volcels.co, buddy boyos:feelskek:. Meanwhile gymmaxxed 3/10 manlets such as myself asked out 20+ girls. Additionally, he refuses to gymmaxx, thus voluntarily diminishing his chances even further.
You facemog and heightmog me. Have you ever asked out a girl in your life?

No as I literally couldn’t, everyone made fun of me even my friends (who later ditched me), why on earth would any foid date a friendless loser who gets bullied? I wasn’t blackpilled at the time, but still knew no foid would accept.

Meanwhile, niggas like @Nukethisgayearth got banned for making threads about diarrhea and feces in general (important topic because truecels have low genetic value, thus often suffering from diarrhea).

Maybe he’s blackop2cel.
Also, I understand if you don’t approach anymore tbh, you might get a sexual harassment accusation if you are ugly.
But not working out or having even tried in any way= suspect behaviour

Mods are trash for not banning open Chads:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Maybe he’s blackop2cel.
Also, I understand if you don’t approach anymore tbh, you might get a sexual harassment accusation if you are ugly.
But not working out or having even tried in any way= suspect behaviour
This nigga is supposedly a 4-5/10. I see people with his height and face with gfs every single day. Blackop2cel is a 2/10

Anyone above 1.85 should be banned automatically.

The heightmogger @Draestyn (190cm/6'3") 4-5/10 white normie has never asked out a girl in his entire life. Another day on volcels.co, buddy boyos:feelskek:. Meanwhile gymmaxxed 3/10 manlets such as myself asked out 20+ girls. Additionally, he refuses to gymmaxx, thus voluntarily diminishing his chances even further.

Meanwhile, niggas like @Nukethisgayearth got banned for making threads about diarrhea and feces in general (important topic because truecels have low genetic value, thus often suffering from diarrhea).
He's not 4-5/10. It is just his face that got rated 5/10. (He openly stated that he has a prettyboy face)

He is therefore a high tier normie.

He's probably not NT.

But anyway tallfags have no excuse not to gymmaxx. Muscle works well on a big frame.

I don't gymmaxx because I'm short and the whole manlet meme came from people making fun of short guys who try to compensate with bulk and end up looking stubby. No point it's already over. :feelsautistic:

He's probably not NT.
True. He should start low inhib maxxing though like I have.
I don't gymmaxx because I'm short and the whole manlet meme came from people making fun of short guys who try to compensate with bulk and end up looking stubby. No point it's already over. :feelsautistic:
That's probably only a problem if you're a bloated gym manlet, not for lean ones.

"manlet" lol aren't you 5'11? jfl
He might be a mogger but he is very based hehe

5'10". 40% of foids in my age range are roughly as tall as me or even taller. 70% of all males heightmog me in my age group

5'10". 40% of foids in my age range are roughly as tall as me or even taller. 70% of all males heightmog me
I am 5'5 and around 40% of foids heightmog me, where the fuck do you live where foids are close to 5'10? Sounds like you are exxagerating a lot.

have sex, inkel :)

If your height starts with 5 it never began:feelscry:
Just let Chads post bro, he is so based and blackpilled:soy::soy::soy:, jfl at cucks.is

I am 5'5 and around 40% of foids heightmog me, where the fuck do you live where foids are close to 5'10? Sounds like you are exxagerating a lot.
Goymany. I said that 40% of foids are roughly as tall OR TALLER than me. Foids don't want to date a guy, who doesn't heightmog them

Just let Chads post bro, he is so based and blackpilled:soy::soy::soy:, jfl at cucks.is
I mean if he doesn't get laid, he is probably a giga mentalcel autist.
Also jfl at thinking that 5'8 chad doesn't slay.

I mean if he doesn't get laid, he is probably a giga mentalcel autist.
Also jfl at thinking that 5'8 chad doesn't slay.
gigacope, anything less than 6'0 is considered genetic deformity by normies who follow you everywhere with a can of Zyklon B, trying to "euthanize" you

Choose one and no manlet celebrities doesn't count.
gigacope, anything less than 6'0 is considered genetic deformity by normies who follow you everywhere with a can of Zyklon B, trying to "euthanize" you
I don't know what the hell have u been smoking jfl. Just go outside tbh.
ACTUAL manlet is <5'7 territory if you are above that the problem isn't your height.

I know guys who slay with this height, but their faces are literally model tier
And I know 5'2 bald indian janitor who slays due to his amazing personality:feelskek:
ACTUAL manlet is <5'7 territory if you are above that the problem isn't your height.
I go outside and I see only tallfag normies 180+ with girls, never ever saw girl with someone my height and below

Depends on which country you live in. 5'7" is turbomanlet tier here. Two days ago, 15 year old JBs heightmogged me.:feelsrope:
And I know 5'2 bald indian janitor who slays due to his amazing personality:feelskek:
Those dudes are 8/10 gymmaxxed and white.
I go outside and I see only tallfag normies 180+ with girls, never ever saw girl with someone my height and below
Same

Last edited:
ask out girls

what is this gay crap

people here don't even have a single female phone number to text, which is what you do before a date/sex happens, after the prehistoric age

just ask out girls theory

what is this gay crap

people here don't even have a single female phone number to text, which is what you do before a date/sex happens, after the prehistoric age

just ask out girls theory
Just never try theory

how tall was @Nukethisgayearth ?

He's not 4-5/10. It is just his face that got rated 5/10. (He openly stated that he has a prettyboy face)

He is therefore a high tier normie.

5'10". 40% of foids in my age range are roughly as tall as me or even taller. 70% of all males heightmog me in my age group
Kind of people like this exist in this subhuman forum is very ragefuel :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Anyone above 1.85 should be banned automatically.
Cope.
No, my face is 4/10, when did I claim to be prettyboy?
He's probably not NT.
I’m severely non-NT.
Okay so by this logic, 5’11 chad rots alone while a 6’1+ ugly guy fucks stacies, nice one retard. @IncelHQ @Abominationcel @foosballcel look at these height copers, how can anyone think height > face I don’t know, they aren’t actually blackpilled if they think height means more than face and NT, especially in school.

Cope.

I’m severely non-NT.

Okay so by this logic, 5’11 chad rots alone while a 6’1+ ugly guy fucks stacies, nice one retard. @IncelHQ @Abominationcel @foosballcel look at these height copers, how can anyone think height > face I don’t know, they aren’t actually blackpilled if they think height means more than face and NT, especially in school.
Zgb9fRv

So you are still a kid and your growth not even finished, jfl ? That tall"""cel""" on the picture is you in a few years then if you stop being volcel

Just cherrypick bro, which is literally against the forum rules
I can probably find countless pictures of such tall"""cels""" and denying heightpill is :feelstastyman::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I can probably find countless pictures of such tall"""cels""" and denying heightpill is :feelstastyman::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
I don’t deny that if you are below 5’6 it’s over, but saying a tall ugly guy should slay is delusional, face is what causes attraction, not height.

JFL, what a joke. If your height is what is holding you back while at 5’10”, then either you are coping hard or just a troll/retard

Cope.

I’m severely non-NT.

its all about face then about being neurotypical, race then height comes after

its all about face then about being neurotypical, race then height comes after
He is coping hard, if you're non-NT or ethnic it's over. I am sure that face + NT is the most important from personal experience.

Than everything, it determines face, height and brain function.

that’s why certain races are smarter, better looking and taller
im white why am i not attractive this is rigged

Than everything, it determines face, height and brain function.

that’s why certain races are smarter, better looking and taller
Well yeah but I'm in a 99% white area, so it brings me no advantage.

Imagine being 5'10 and up and not have the balls to try ever