Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Another day of working my ass off at the gym for nothing

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
This is my 2 year anniversary of gymmaxxing with not a lot of results tbh... I look exactly the same as I did 2 years ago but with more muscle and leaner but nothing special. 2 years of watching my diet and eating high protein food, consistent gymcelling with no more than 2 rest days inbetween, finding the best creatine and protein powders for my body type, and even doing bodyweight exercises at home, all this to barely be able to bench 85kg or 187lb and unpromising results. I'm still a framelet limp wristed small handed mediocre gymcel. Not even an ogremaxxed gymcel who can lift twice his size, Im just a failed gymcel

Meanwhile chad can go to the gym inconsistently for 6 months, eat pizza and drink beer every weekend and look jacked even while completely natural, don't get me started on these genetic prodigies who inject 50 different steroids with no side effects and look twice as big in 3 months. What a fucking joke. Knowing my inferior genetics if I take roids I'll end up losing my hair and getting acne all over my body.

In the end I will always be a failed gymcel. Don't try to give me any advice because I tried everything. I cannot escape my genetic determinism of being a weak pseudomale

Sounds like you need a stats reroll.

Is 85 kilogram bench supposed to be your one rep max or what?

Is 85 kilogram bench supposed to be your one rep max or what?
Yes and it's over, High genetic quality chad could bench 100kg one rep in just 1 year

Me too it's over

yup its all genetics, i also learned the hard way, i still sometimes work out just for the hell of it but my expectations of actually seeing legitimate results have been gone for like a year now

Every single time I leave the gym I get mogged by non lifting tallcels walking in the street with their gf

Sounds like you need a stats reroll.
I'd say I should kill myself to maybe be reborn as a chad or a white girl living in a first world country but God is the only one who can end lives, If I kill myself I won't reincarnate as a highly sought after high demand local male

85kg is a weak bench but I think I was at the same level after 2 years.

Let me guess you're skinny and have small wrists? Because that's me and that's why my bench is shit (2 plates for a few reps)

I'd say I should kill myself to maybe be reborn as a chad or a white girl living in a first world country but God is the only one who can end lives, If I kill myself I won't reincarnate as a highly sought after high demand local male
How do you know what's true & what isn't, is there a god, does he give a shit, is there reincarnation, is this all a virtual reality?

There's no certainty other than interpretation which could be true or not.

Pick something & don't look back.

Yes it is what it is, It is over
Yeah those are the best predictors of shit strength. Skinny means not much fat to help you lift. Small wrists mean shit frame AND sensitive joints AND bad force transmission AND bad supports in the case of pressing

OVER for strength

It's all about genetics tbh
Ezgif 2 a633e141080d
Tenor 2
Source

Same, but I gave up eventually.
Best way is to do it for yourself and your well being. Fuck everything else.

Benchpressing is cope

Who was the guy on this forum that threw away his 10 bags of whey protein into the trash and video taped it?

Time to steroidmaxx now. It didn't work playing it natural, maybe it'll work having a schwartzy body.

Time to steroidmaxx now. It didn't work playing it natural, maybe it'll work having a schwartzy body.
Cope you need good genetics for steroids to be effective, else you'll end up bald and with gyno or acne all over your body it's over

I never tried that hard but I can relate. When I go to the gym (rarely these days) I'm framemogged by every man there. My body looks like a muscular 13 year old boy's in comparison. The average Chad can easily strength mog me after a few weeks in the gym, or 0 weeks since they often strength mog me through their frame alone.

It sounds like you're training is shit. What's your program?

Chad could do nothing but eat junk food, play vidya and sit in his room all day everyday and would still be more jacked than me gymcelling

Yes and it's over, High genetic quality chad could bench 100kg one rep in just 1 year
The average lifter benches 100kg after 1-2 years. Skinny people will almost always be shit on bench press because it's the lift that is most influenced by body weight. If you have a low body fat percentage and are natty you are fucked on bench.

This giga chad could only bench 185 pounds for reps after a decade of lifting because of low body fat. He gained weight to 220 pounds and his bench went up to 315.

https://www.strongerbyscience.com/realistic-training-goals/
in kilos
MENAverage BenchStandard DeviationAverage gains per month
less than 3 months85.427.23.4
3-6 months95.724.52.6
6-12 months107.223.91.2
1-2 years118.230.80.4
2-5 years127.727.80.5
5-10 years152.529.5

How many months did you bulk in these 2 years?

The average lifter benches 100kg after 1-2 years. Skinny people will almost always be shit on bench press because it's the lift that is most influenced by body weight. If you have a low body fat percentage and are natty you are fucked on bench.

This giga chad could only bench 185 pounds for reps after a decade of lifting because of low body fat. He gained weight to 220 pounds and his bench went up to 315.

in kilos
3-6 months95.724.52.6
6-12 months107.223.91.2
1-2 years118.230.80.4
2-5 years127.727.80.5
5-10 years152.529.5

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUkusUqZDV8

looks like he benches 315x15 which is pretty damn high, i guess around a 450 1 rep max?

This is my 2 year anniversary of gymmaxxing with not a lot of results tbh... I look exactly the same as I did 2 years ago but with more muscle and leaner but nothing special. 2 years of watching my diet and eating high protein food, consistent gymcelling with no more than 2 rest days inbetween, finding the best creatine and protein powders for my body type, and even doing bodyweight exercises at home, all this to barely be able to bench 85kg or 187lb and unpromising results. I'm still a framelet limp wristed small handed mediocre gymcel. Not even an ogremaxxed gymcel who can lift twice his size, Im just a failed gymcel

Meanwhile chad can go to the gym inconsistently for 6 months, eat pizza and drink beer every weekend and look jacked even while completely natural, don't get me started on these genetic prodigies who inject 50 different steroids with no side effects and look twice as big in 3 months. What a fucking joke. Knowing my inferior genetics if I take roids I'll end up losing my hair and getting acne all over my body.

In the end I will always be a failed gymcel. Don't try to give me any advice because I tried everything. I cannot escape my genetic determinism of being a weak pseudomale

the problem with roids is almost EVERY single roid user will get a receeding hairline past their mid 20s

but most average guys on roids just go full out bald

3 years here,such is life for natties.you can either become a bloatcel or look like some average basketball player

Strength is cope dude. I can do 150 for reps and here I am a pathetic KHHV meanwhile some skinny tiktok teen chad can barely do 20 pushups and he's drowning in pussy.

in kilos
3-6 months95.724.52.6
6-12 months107.223.91.2
1-2 years118.230.80.4
2-5 years127.727.80.5
5-10 years152.529.5

yes, but who cares about strength.. looks is what gets you foids, strength is meaningless

Strength is cope dude. I can do 150 for reps and here I am a pathetic KHHV meanwhile some skinny tiktok teen chad can barely do 20 pushups and he's drowning in pussy.
Srs? PM me a video I'm curious.

150kg for reps on Bench is insane for a natty.

Incels going to the gym for anything beyond health (why?) is hilarious. Might as well download tinder and approach while you're at it.

Srs? PM me a video I'm curious.

150kg for reps on Bench is insane for a natty.
150 for 3 reps at 105 kg at my heaviest when I was bloatmaxxing that's almost 1.5 times my body weight.
I'll send you the vid some day

150 for 3 reps at 105 kg at my heaviest when I was bloatmaxxing that's almost 1.5 times my body weight.
I'll send you the vid some day
Interesting. It was a shame you didn't go for a 1RM though

Gym is irrelevant in the modern day unless you want health stuff or maybe if you can ascend through it. going to the gym for muh strength is cope tbthgnjtngnrtgglgl gnglg