Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel another day of waging

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Entire day once again in front of a stupid fucking screen solving some useless bullshit tech nigger problems which are meaningless. In another world, maybe I could have been a Chad traveling the world and making reels. Instead I rot in front of a fucking screen doing tech nigger bullshit almost every single day of the week! How the fuck do old coding boomers not go insane? How the fuck did they last thru all the decades of boring code bullshit till retirement?

At times, I think of quitting but no job that pays a similar amount is easy to get. All require too much FUCKING grinding. No easy good paying jobs for trucels. Only grind grind grind grind grind grind!

at least the pay is good, right?
compared to most jobs probably yes. But compared to other people in the same field and location sadly no

Entire day once again in front of a stupid fucking screen solving some useless bullshit tech nigger problems which are meaningless. In another world, maybe I could have been a Chad traveling the world and making reels. Instead I rot in front of a fucking screen doing tech nigger bullshit almost every single day of the week! How the fuck do old coding boomers not go insane? How the fuck did they last thru all the decades of boring code bullshit till retirement?

At times, I think of quitting but no job that pays a similar amount is easy to get. All require too much FUCKING grinding. No easy good paying jobs for trucels. Only grind grind grind grind grind grind!
Same.
Can deeply relate.
I think the only reason that keeps techniggers in IT is the fact that it pays pretty well.
But honestly: Sitting in front of a computer and staring at a screen for 9h a day solving meaningless bullshit tech problems really kills you inside, little by little, day by day.
Damn, now that I'm thinking about it, I need to get my side hustle started or win the lottery.

Are you studying or is this for a job?

Are you studying or is this for a job?
job. I have been out of college for near a decade. But I still have to study as well outside the job to get a better fucking job. 3 hours a day studying in addition to 8 hours of waging. so 11 hours of reading code nigger tech garbage

Same.
Can deeply relate.
I think the only reason that keeps techniggers in IT is the fact that it pays pretty well.
But honestly: Sitting in front of a computer and staring at a screen for 9h a day solving meaningless bullshit tech problems really kills you inside, little by little, day by day.
Damn, now that I'm thinking about it, I need to get my side hustle started or win the lottery.
yup, in the end I will put up with all this abuse. What else can we do? Nothing. There are no better options, there will never be any better options. Life will never improve.

yup, in the end I will put up with all this abuse. What else can we do? Nothing. There are no better options, there will never be any better options. Life will never improve.
You can try to get a side hustle started or win the lottery, that's what I'm doing.
But yeah, the IT job is basically rotting to death in front of a computer screen.

You can try to get a side hustle started or win the lottery, that's what I'm doing.
But yeah, the IT job is basically rotting to death in front of a computer screen.
I tried side hustles. All failed. Tried drop shipping failed, tried stocks Maxxing broke even in the end, tried online poker, failed. No side hustles work for trucels, I have accepted my place as tech nigger pajeet who will rot to death in front of a fucking screen.

I tried side hustles. All failed. Tried drop shipping failed, tried stocks Maxxing broke even in the end, tried online poker, failed. No side hustles work for trucels, I have accepted my place as tech nigger pajeet who will rot to death in front of a fucking screen.
I will probably suffer the same faith :feelsrope:

job. I have been out of college for near a decade. But I still have to study as well outside the job to get a better fucking job. 3 hours a day studying in addition to 8 hours of waging. so 11 hours of reading code nigger tech garbage
I can't do coding for more than like 2 hours, or else my body overeacts and I can't sleep.
Doubts I'll ever get good enough for even the lowest paid coding jobs

I can't do coding for more than like 2 hours, or else my body overeacts and I can't sleep.
Doubts I'll ever get good enough for even the lowest paid coding jobs
In the past like 20-25 years ago, 2 hours of coding might have been enough to be competitive. But yeah in 2023, they have millions of try hards competiting for few slots. So you would need to unfortunately grind 4-6 hours daily minimum for 2 plus years to be competitive even for the lowest tier jobs. And the competition also worsens daily

And the competition also worsens daily
Yeah, I also noticed that tech companies have been sponsoring these initiatives to lower codemonkey wages. Those school programs specifically.

Yeah, I also noticed that tech companies have been sponsoring these initiatives to lower codemonkey wages. Those school programs specifically.
yup and they'll eventually succeed. Hopefully I will have escaped the wagie grind by then. Or I will probably be high enough in management to not have to deal with that shit

This entire thread explains why I didn’t go into comp sci as a major. Seeing all the normies on my TikTok fyp talk about going into tech or something coding-related only made me realize it’s a heavily saturated field. The time to get in is already long gone. I just hope the same isn’t true for finance related fields.

i regret my tech career choice:feelsrope:

i admire ur work ethic. i couldnt do it any more...

Tech jobs aren't what they used to seem. The only career an incel can pursue is an easy peasy low wage low effort job, as career max is merely useful for Chads or fathers. When you're a trucel and you know it's over, you're free to choose an uncompetitive job. The only problem is that it oftenly is low status and nobody really respects you, and most of your colleagues are foids or low IQ failed normies.

Drop shipping sucks though try doing something unique
good luck. the fight for the profit is very brutal and cutthroat. Jewish scum have made the competition absurdly high and their Jewish corporations seek to eat up all small businesses.

This is precisely the problem with capitalism.

While a select few get to enjoy large riches and lavish parties, the rest of us must toil away; slaves to our wages.