Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another day of getting ditched by my only friend for some whores

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
He always does this. He’d rather be seen sitting with girls than hang out with me. It’s so infuriating. Now I’m walking around campus alone while he socializes with girls.

I’m considering orbiting some Beckies so at least I’ll be able to tel him I’m hanging out with a girl. He seems to be disgusted by the fact that he’s never seen me with girls.

He always does this. He’d rather be seen sitting with girls than hang out with me. It’s so infuriating. Now I’m walking around campus alone while he socializes with girls.
Uni is more blackpilling than high school tbh
I’m considering orbiting some Beckies so at least I’ll be able to tel him I’m hanging out with a girl. He seems to be disgusted by the fact that he’s never seen me with girls.
If you've never had any truly bad experiences personally with foids then go for it tbh. Maybe you'll get lucky. But be warned that if doing that ultimately leaves you worse than before there's no easy way of coming back from that and you'll wish you never tried.

Good old peepee measuring contest. Normgroids are pathetic.