Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another day of 12 hours grinding!

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Near 10pm and now finally fucking done with work and studying. I fucking hate this scam of a world. 8 hours wageslave, then 4 hours studying! Barely any time to cope..If I don't study I can't compete with my meager IQ against the intellectual Titans. Grind is too much but no choice to keep pushing. More more more grind....

This is what awaits you youngcels! Only Chad gets to chill and live good!

Last edited:
code monkey grind is eternal

or at least until you get promoted jfl

8 hours wageslave, then 4 hours studying!
why studying?. if you have a job you don't need to participate in this stupid scam called jewducation
i dropped out of college the day i got a job

i stopped careermaxing during 2021. now i just have some job where i'm overskilled

why studying?. if you have a job you don't need to participate in this stupid scam called jewducation
i dropped out of college the day i got a job
Not studying college stuff but stuff for job interviews at big tech globohomo companies like Google/Apple etc. I have failed multiple attempts at those because didn't grind enough and low IQ. So now I have to grind more and more. I aim for 3 hours grind daily. And maybe 1/2 the time hit 4 hours. I have no choice. Job competition is too intense. Too many high IQ chinks and pajeets for me to compete. And only way to do so is to outgrind them!

Code monkey

Same.

I'm embarrassed to feel this way about work, remembering how hard my parents and grandparents had to work. They had families to work for and come home to, but anyway, work is work.

Probably my feeling has little to do with work per se, and is just another symptom of my broader alienation from soyciety.

Not studying college stuff but stuff for job interviews at big tech globohomo companies like Google/Apple etc. I have failed multiple attempts at those because didn't grind enough and low IQ. So now I have to grind more and more. I aim for 3 hours grind daily. And maybe 1/2 the time hit 4 hours. I have no choice. Job competition is too intense. Too many high IQ chinks and pajeets for me to compete. And only way to do so is to outgrind them!
Kudos to you for keeping that competitive mindset sharp--stay in the fight.

You really need to study just to compete with your peers?
yes for the 200k plus jobs. Work experience is only useful for the behavioral parts. they ask all types of extremely hard and annoying coding puzzles, forcing me to grind hard daily to compete

Be glad you are high IQ enough for that shit

Same. Once you realize life is pointless, hedonism becomes the only rational way of living.
my IQ is merely average. Had I been high IQ, I would have succeeded by now with the absurd amount of hours I have grinded.

You may as well get an official education then.

Lame. Everything is depressing now. Indulgence is my only cope.
It is more lame to be poor and broke on the streets. Given inflation in 2023, unironically will need to earn 200k plus post taxes to merely survive. Economic conditions keep worsening. The only people who will live good lives will be then high IQ grinders. The era of average IQ and mediocre men living enjoyable lives is long gone. Only the genetically blessed, the lucky, and the grindy will be able to reach joy in 2023.

just go ER. you're burgerland after all

It is more lame to be poor and broke on the streets. Given inflation in 2023, unironically will need to earn 200k plus post taxes to merely survive. Economic conditions keep worsening. The only people who will live good lives will be then high IQ grinders. The era of average IQ and mediocre men living enjoyable lives is long gone. Only the genetically blessed, the lucky, and the grindy will be able to reach joy in 2023.
this is such fucking bullshit. wtf do u even spend every year for 200k to be barely enough?

this is such fucking bullshit. wtf do u even spend every year for 200k to be barely enough?
I am at 120k pre tax atm. And this is basically shit tier subhuman salary in my area and this era. After taxes, Roth IRA/401k, insurance, eating out, buying new electronics, vacation, high quality copes etc. I am not left with much money. I need much more to live a good life. 200k post taxes is the amount of money which would allow me to live a good life and retire faster so I can then travel Maxx. My current salary is inadequate and also shameful. Many of my relatives mog me hard, and a few old curry/rice I knew in HS/university are millionaires due to job Maxx or crypto maxxing. While I am Mediocre and shit in comparison.

Last edited:
Hard work has never made a nigga rich. Grinding is cope.

Chad works at mcdonalds and still gets pussy thrown at him and has more friends than an incel who earns 300k
true regardless I will never be a Chad. I must make the best life I can for myself as a trucel and to do that I need more money, far more money. And only thru grinding and grinding and more grinding can I get there

how do u grind so much, if I was truly mentally capable I'd grind 6 hrs of problems a day since im still in college
Meditation and nofap and diet control. Don't have too much sugar nor heavy carbs, they cause energy loss. Meditation helps with focus greatly. Nofap helps with energy and discipline. I also recommend cold showers, I do them every other day, sadly don't have time for them daily.

Discipline took me years of pain, suffering and humiliation to build up. The most key thing is to get up over and over and over. Everytime you get mogged, rejected, refused for not being good enough. You have to learn from it and grind even harder to compensate for your shortcomings.

I am at 120k pre tax atm. And this is basically shit tier subhuman salary in my area and this era. After taxes, Roth IRA/401k, insurance, eating out, buying new electronics, vacation, high quality copes etc. I am not left with much money. I need much more to live a good life. 200k post taxes is the amount of money which would allow me to live a good life and retire faster so I can then travel Maxx. My current salary is inadequate and also shameful. Many of my relatives mog me hard, and a few old curry/rice I knew in HS/university are millionaires due to job Maxx or crypto maxxing. While I am Mediocre and shit in comparison.
even 120k pre tax is still high. idk wtf u spend on.

ur problem seems to me is comparing to those faggot lucky "outperformers" who got lucky coz of business (which has huge component of luck) and of course, crypto (almost 100% luck).

i hate crypto (despite me knowing about bitcoin before it was even created, no joke) coz it sucks money out of actually procutive sectors. crypto doesnt contribute shit to society nor to incels. all those who got rich off it is, simply put, pure luck. you migt as well envy lottery winners.

even 120k pre tax is still high. idk wtf u spend on.

ur problem seems to me is comparing to those faggot lucky "outperformers" who got lucky coz of business (which has huge component of luck) and of course, crypto (almost 100% luck).

i hate crypto (despite me knowing about bitcoin before it was even created, no joke) coz it sucks money out of actually procutive sectors. crypto doesnt contribute shit to society nor to incels. all those who got rich off it is, simply put, pure luck. you migt as well envy lottery winners.
I agree that most of the people who mogged me had far better lucks and parents for sure. Regardless at this point, I can't find anything I want to do but make it to a higher salary. My expenses keep rising every month, and I don't want to cut my lifestyle back down ever.

I agree that most of the people who mogged me had far better lucks and parents for sure. Regardless at this point, I can't find anything I want to do but make it to a higher salary. My expenses keep rising every month, and I don't want to cut my lifestyle back down ever.
im curious wtf is even ur "lifestyle"? :feelskek:

im curious wtf is even ur "lifestyle"? :feelskek:
besides basics.
  • door dash/Uber eats takes lots of money when used almost daily
  • food cope on weekends by going to expensive restaurant
  • electronics, have to buy new things for cope and fixing house
  • cleaning service
  • massage/sauna
  • travel coping every few months costs a good amount too
  • nootropics/supplements/gym membership take a lot out as well