Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another day in cuck.is/chad.is/volcel.is/tallfag.is

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
He's not 4-5/10. It is just his face that got rated 5/10. (He openly stated that he has a prettyboy face)

He is therefore a high tier normie.

"manlet" lol aren't you 5'11? jfl
He might be a mogger but he is very based hehe

Brb inviting another mogger to subhuman forum
Nba Playoffs Running GIF by NBA

Another post

The heightmogger @Draestyn (190cm/6'3") 4-5/10 white normie has never asked out a girl in his entire life

I'm 5 foot 10

Last edited:
It's only a COINCIDENCE that SOMEHOW we know the height of tallfag users. They clearly never bring up their height whenever possible, teehee.

It's only a COINCIDENCE that SOMEHOW we know the height of tallfag users. They clearly don't bring up their height whenever possible, teehee.
Tallfags are same as foids they can't resist to say Hi, I am a woman/I am 6'3 but still over for me br0!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Is a 5'9 ethnic a fakecel?

the only chad height there is @Draestyn

At least half of the userbase should be exterminated in Minecraft if not more.

There is a big difference between being 5'10" in Scandinavia vs being 5'10" in SEA:feelskek:.

cope thread, most incels are tall and skinny. lel

I feel like most users here actively look to start shit with others on basis of singular parameters that they think are a cure to inceldom.

Why would a woman in the current state of things compromise over anything but the best? Chad is at the tips of her fingers.

I can too go out of my way and say that i never see handsome faced men without women regardless of height, while im yet to see ugly lanklets having any.

you're making a whining thread because some dude got rated as 4-5/10, and calling it "chads.is"?

fucking shit thread OP. not every incel is going to look like the elephant man. its not like incels, (virgin males), are good at rating other males to know of women find them attractive.

you're making a whining thread because some dude got rated as 4-5/10, and calling it "chads.is"?

fucking shit thread OP. not every incel is going to look like the elephant man. its not like incels, (virgin males), are good at rating other males to know of women find them attractive.
I’ve said I’m 4/10 lots of times, which is incel tier, yet still get called fakecel by height copers, fuck this.

I feel like most users here actively look to start shit with others on basis of singular parameters that they think are a cure to inceldom.

Why would a woman in the current state of things compromise over anything but the best? Chad is at the tips of her fingers.

I can too go out of my way and say that i never see handsome faced men without women regardless of height, while im yet to see ugly lanklets having any.

>4-5/10 (normies tier)
>6'3"
>white
It's not just one parameter. Height can compensate an average looking face

I see lots of girlfriendless ugly tallfags here in Finland.

The ultra tallfag +6'5 ones seem to always have a gf though.

It's only a COINCIDENCE that SOMEHOW we know the height of tallfag users. They clearly never bring up their height whenever possible, teehee.
BASED. Tallfags bring up their height as if someone asked. Definitely not trying to make themselves look better at the expense of manlets here.

BASED. Tallfags bring up their height as if someone asked. Definitely not trying to make themselves look better at the expense of manlets here.
what if someone does ask for a tallfag's height though? and then they state it? even then you would find a way to complain

Can we please stop hating each and continue hating women!

As long as you don’t have seen a picture of a user you should not call anybody fakecel here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back