Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another day I hate my brother

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
Few minutes ago my brother told me "you are alone, you know only one person, you have only one friend". This wasn't true till last month, when I close friendship with my old friends.
My brother tried to pain me, but I answered him "you have only toxyc friends" and he went in tilt LOL.
So, I hope he will die with a second dose of vaccine :smonk:

Is he younger or older?

is toxic brother relationship an incel trait? i get on well with my brother

Depends on personality.
My young brother is really more handsome than me, and he always made fun of me for his many relationships

ultimate incel trait is being an only child tbh, I think it’s to blame for my sheltered and asocial upbringing

Having no friends is still better than having toxic "friends"...

Younger than me, why?
Younger brothers always suck: they have to intrude into your life at the worst time and act impulsive.

Depends on personality.
My young brother is really more handsome than me, and he always made fun of me for his many relationships
it must be brutal to get mogged by your younger sibling :feelsohh:

Glad I don't have brothers or sisters for that matter.

If he has a girlfriend that is willing to do ANYTHING with him, without the use of using him for money, I hope he dies too, old boy.

ultimate incel trait is being an only child tbh, I think it’s to blame for my sheltered and asocial upbringing
I think you have a point. Being an only child reduces your network abilities drastically.
But worse than being an only child, is having shit parents who don't care how you are doing.

I think you have a point. Being an only child reduces your network abilities drastically.
But worse than being an only child, is having shit parents who don't care how you are doing.
I guess I’m lucky that my parents care a lot about me, but having helicopter parents and living in your own small bubble for the majority of your life fucks up your perception of the world. even with a childhood spent talking to others I struggle with social anxiety now

Is your brother an incel? If not, how are you one? :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelzez:

I guess I’m lucky that my parents care a lot about me, but having helicopter parents and living in your own small bubble for the majority of your life fucks up your perception of the world. even with a childhood spent talking to others I struggle with social anxiety now
You are 16 according to your description. You have room for improvement, at that age I used to be kinda high inhib but now I'm lower inhib. This is your time dude, what are your stats compared to your area if you don't mind saying?

You are 16 according to your description. You have room for improvement, at that age I used to be kinda high inhib but now I'm lower inhib. This is your time dude, what are your stats compared to your area if you don't mind saying?
5’9 which is average height here (though I still occasionally get heightmogged by other zoomers), 68kg with okay frame, not sure about looks since I’ve never been judged for being ugly besides being called fat in the past (maybe I repressed all those thoughts until I forgot about them, I’m sure people poke fun at me behind my back) and I’ve always been too high inhib to approach women. my reputation absolutely destroys any chance I have irl and is easily my biggest issue, I think it’s already been set into people at my school’s mind that I’m just some creepy loser because of my inability to talk to others

5’9 which is average height here (though I still occasionally get heightmogged by other zoomers), 68kg with okay frame, not sure about looks since I’ve never been judged for being ugly besides being called fat in the past (used to be 90kg) and I’ve always been too high inhib to approach women. my reputation absolutely destroys any chance I have irl and is easily my biggest issue, I think it’s already been set into people at my school’s mind that I’m just some creepy loser because of my inability to talk to others
Ngl if you are 5'9'' with average face, and that's averag where you live, it's definitely NOT over for you buddy boyo. Healthmaxx by sleeping your hours right, join a sports club, eat better. It's very important that you leave high school on at least an okay note.

You need to act now. Don't wait for next week. Join a sports club that your body might be good for or heck, just join anything you might like.

Also, your growth plates might not be closed yet, making it even more important to stay active and healthy.

You are 16, you might think you relate to what we say. I'm 24 and I would give a finger to be your age right now, I could try my hardest to fix social skills.

Tomorrow tell your father, your uncle, or whoever the fuck does some sport that you wanna join a sports club and get your life together before it's too late.

Also, start mewing ASAP if you are not doing it already, don't mouth breathe, hold better posture, etc.

Ngl if you are 5'9'' with average face, and that's averag where you live, it's definitely NOT over for you buddy boyo. Healthmaxx by sleeping your hours right, join a sports club, eat better. It's very important that you leave high school on at least an okay note.

You need to act now. Don't wait for next week. Join a sports club that your body might be good for or heck, just join anything you might like.

Also, your growth plates might not be closed yet, making it even more important to stay active and healthy.

You are 16, you might think you relate to what we say. I'm 24 and I would give a finger to be your age right now, I could try my hardest to fix social skills.

Tomorrow tell your father, your uncle, or whoever the fuck does some sport that you wanna join a sports club and get your life together before it's too late.

Also, start mewing ASAP if you are not doing it already, don't mouth breathe, hold better posture, etc.
thanks, most people are telling me to eat and sleep more in order to grow, plus I’ve been suggested to get into combat sports since my friend feels I act like too much of a low T cuck. I also think face isn’t important for most of the UK, you just need to act and dress NT but all you’ll get is low tier Becky chav girls (which are most of the female population here anyway) which are only good for sex

thanks, most people are telling me to eat and sleep more in order to grow, plus I’ve been suggested to get into combat sports since my friend feels I act like too much of a low T cuck. I also think face isn’t important for most of the UK, you just need to act and dress NT but all you’ll get is low tier Becky chav girls (which are most of the female population here anyway) which are only good for sex
Fight sports are very good to develop character. I used to box and it defo has effects on you because it forces your brain on a "fight" state, and it shows in your personal life.

Face matters, don't kid yourself, but you will be fine with average face and average height because, guess what, you will stand among other normies by being high T and low inhib.

Man the fuck up now and you will always be grateful you did.

If I were to suggest a fight sport, I would choose boxing 90/100 times. It's just so good.
Try to take at least 30 minutes of sun exposure everyday for that sweet mood generator vitamin D

You got this homie, I hope I don't see you in 1 month cos you ascended by creampieing your hot teacher :chad:

Fight sports are very good to develop character. I used to box and it defo has effects on you because it forces your brain on a "fight" state, and it shows in your personal life.

Face matters, don't kid yourself, but you will be fine with average face and average height because, guess what, you will stand among other normies by being high T and low inhib.

Man the fuck up now and you will always be grateful you did.

If I were to suggest a fight sport, I would choose boxing 90/100 times. It's just so good.
Try to take at least 30 minutes of sun exposure everyday for that sweet mood generator vitamin D

You got this homie, I hope I don't see you in 1 month cos you ascended by creampieing your hot teacher :chad:
I’m considering spending more time in the sun, rn I’m a sickly pale piece of shit due to spending all day in my room or at the gym. need vitamin D and tan

I’m considering spending more time in the sun, rn I’m a sickly pale piece of shit due to spending all day in my room or at the gym. need vitamin D and tan
You don't even need to spend 2 hours, with 30 minutes you are set. You will look and feel better 100%. Just use sunscreen so you don't get skin cancer and die at 30 and you are gucci. :feelsYall: