Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another day coming to an end

It'sAConspiracy

It'sAConspiracy

Italiancel
★★★

Theme song of the thread

Another day spent on the internet doing nothing but coonsuming.Its also Saturday, people are supposed to go out and have fun, fuck their gf, while i ldar at home daydreaming about those experiences
At least it's not summer though

Based Welcome to the NHK themed name, AVI and song.
Reminder you will never get your Misaki.

Based Welcome to the NHK themed name, AVI and song.
Reminder you will never get your Misaki.
Suifuel boyo, no 3d will ever be like Misaki :feelsrope:
Also Thanks a lot for the following :feelsokman:

Greycel = gaycel

Thats everyday for me, I need to use all what's left of today in studymaxing so I can say that this wasnt a wasted day

Thats everyday for me, I need to use all what's left of today in studymaxing so I can say that this wasnt a wasted day
What are you studymaxing boyo?

Kinda vibin to this song. Thanks soldier.

Kinda vibin to this song. Thanks soldier.
It's the official Soundtrack from welcome to the NHK, even if you're not into anime i always recommend it to everyone...is pretty relatable even though the MC is not an incel ngl.There are lots of good songs like that for whan you have to reflect and contemplate the meaning of life

It's the official Soundtrack from welcome to the NHK, even if you're not into anime i always recommend it to everyone...is pretty relatable even though the MC is not an incel ngl.There are lots of good songs like that for whan you have to reflect and contemplate the meaning of life
Yamazaki literally went the arangemarriagemaxx route. :lul:
But yes I do agree the anime is very good and emotional too, I enjoyed it very much.
I won't read the novel nor the manga since it will most likely ruin Misaki for me.

misaki is too pure for this world anyway.
In the anime that is, but yes I do agree.
She is just fantasy.

Yamazaki literally went the arangemarriagemaxx route. :lul:
But yes I do agree the anime is very good and emotional too, I enjoyed it very much.
I won't read the novel nor the manga since it will most likely ruin Misaki for me.
lol he isn't evel a currycel :lul:
I also read that the Manga's portrayal of Misaki is very different, and she is really a different person.
Sad this is pretty much the only anime of its kind

been daydreaming all day

Spent 80% of the day in my bed :feelscry:

Every day of my life is a shitty one tbh

I'm too tired to even care tbh ( to be honest )

Brutal ngl
The day's over for me too and it's been wasted yet again