Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Another day at the gym, another BlackPill

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
On Saturdays, there's not much activity at the gym. Therefore, the conversations between the gym's resident Chads echo throughout the gym, and are highly audible.

When I went gymcelling today, the trainer (a gigachad) was having a conversation with another chad about a femoid crushing on the latter.

The Chad was telling the trainer how that girl (whom they both know) was pestering him, and how badly she wants him.

BLACKPILL#1: You'll never get in your entire life, the experience of having a femoid wanting you to fuck her and craving your attention. Femoids will make it clear to Chad that they want his cock.

The Chad went on to say that he really likes how that foid thinks, and he might make her his girlfiend.

The Gigachad trainer laughed him off, and told him: who the fuck cares about how she thinks. Physically ... she's not very attractive. You can a way better looking girl. Just make her your fuck buddy, bro.

Both Chads then proceeded to laugh.

BLACKPILL#2: We pride ourselves about our knowledge of the blackpill, but TruChads are already blackpilled. They know their worth, and they know that all a person amounts to is their looks. "Who the fuck cares about how she things" stabs the personality meme right in the face.

BLACKPILL#3: Chad will gladly pump and dump a lower SMV chick (possibly our looksmatch) just for the goddamn pleasure of it, and fuck up lower SMV guys' chances with their looksmatches. All incels who worship Chads and look up to them are therefore cucks.

Last edited:
ask those chads to run a mile kek, those meatheads can only lift and walk like a penguin

BLACKPILL#3: Chad will gladly pump and dump a lower SMV chick (possibly our looksmatch) just for the goddamn pleasure of it, and fuck up lower SMV guys' chances with their looksmatches. All incels who worship Chads and look up to them are therefore cucks.

Surely the Chad is a cuck if he can fuck someone and lets an incel fuck her instead of him when the truth is she doesn't even like the incel.
Also, personality is meme but men care about looks more than women.

Hey, that's pretty good.

hating on chad is a cope.

Its the foids who get ideas above their stations

"Femoids will make it clear they want chad" this is how you know if you will get betabuxed and not get laid, or if a girl actually wants you

ask those chads to run a mile kek, those meatheads can only lift and walk like a penguin

True. I am a runner and I suck at the gym, but that has nothing to do with being attractive.

Foids want muscular men, not runners.

Surely the Chad is a cuck if he can fuck someone and lets an incel fuck her instead of him when the truth is she doesn't even like the incel.
Also, personality is meme but men care about looks more than women.

How does that make the Chad a cuck? He got what all men ultimately want (sex), with no effort and got out of there. The incel, on the other hand, has to do a massive amount of work and offer a lot more to get the same thing that Chad did by just having a good face. The only cuck here is the incel.

Your second statement is only half right. Women (appear) to care less about looks than men, but only in the sense that men can compensate for their lack of looks with other factors like money, status, willingness/likeliness to commit, etc. Trust me though, women care about looks just as much as men do (if not more). No amount of compensating with outside factors will make up for the fact that the girl isn't physically attracted to you, this is why so many men get cucked (dead bedrooms, massive divorce rate with women being the majority of initiators), etc.

Last edited:
Home gym, invest in one boyo.

The Gigachad trainer laughed him off, and told him: who the fuck cares about how she thinks. Physically ... she's not very attractive. You can a way better looking girl. Just make her your fuck buddy, bro.
and cucktears calls us misogynistic, they have no idea. No-one speaks about women in a more degrading and misogynistic way than a group of Chads who can do whatever the fuck they want with foids.

hating on chad is a cope.

Its the foids who get ideas above their stations

Chad is our enemy.

He also knows nothing about life.

Don't you live in the middle east?

Some Chads are bluepilled. After all, if you never faced hardship due to your looks, how would you know about the blackpill? I could never listen in on such convos considering how they have a buffet of women to choose from while I’m waiting for a kiss!

Are you serious? That's far from truth.

A study showed that women are less flexible in terms of looks. Each one likes one type of man (but all like Chad).

Men are more flexible, sometimes they go with a fatty but cute one.

When you see a women with a fat men it's betabuxxing.

How does that make the Chad a cuck? He got what all men ultimately want (sex), with no effort and got out of there. The incel, on the other hand, has to do a massive amount of work and offer a lot more to get the same thing that Chad did by just having a good face. The only cuck here is the incel.

Your second statement is only half right. Women (appear) to care less about looks than men, but only in the sense that men can compensate for their lack of looks with other factors like money, status, willingness/likeliness to commit, etc. Trust me though, women care about looks just as much as men do (if not more). No amount of compensating with outside factors will make up for the fact that the girl isn't physically attracted to you, this is why so many men get cucked (dead bedrooms, massive divorce rate with women being the majority of initiators), etc.

He says incels who look up to Chads are cucks because Chad fucks girl they can't. But let's reverse it, if Chad let us fuck his girls, he would be the cuck - and he will never do that.
the second statement is right and i was talking about it in that sense.
Are you serious? That's far from truth.

nah it's cope. In terms of an actual relationship, men care about looks MORE than women. But they are attracted to a wider ranger of looks so kek.

But Chads treated me nicely

I can’t even gather the courage to gymcel. I know I’m going to get heightmogged by every male.

BLACKPILL#2: We pride ourselves about our knowledge of the blackpill, but TruChads are already blackpilled. They know their worth, and they know that all a person amounts to is their looks. "Who the fuck cares about how she things" stabs the personality meme right in the face.
Of course Chads are fully aware of the situation. Nobody of them ever thinks they have to be nice or shower more to get a girl, since girls are chasing him. So when you just sit and think about it, you'll came to realisation that the reason femoids chasing you is your looks, because you did nothing else, besides being a good looking man. Plain and simple.