Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another day as a sexless zoomer

• Thread starter Draconian Times
  • Start date
D

Draconian Times

-
Today I woke up with someone in mind. We exchanged a few messages on Instagram and I thought we were going to meet up in a local park. That person did not show up. Were I attractive, that person would be there in a heartbeat. Though my expectations were low because I did not receive any indicator of interest during the conversation.

One day I will make my final post on this forum, but that day is not today.

Just be chad bro

Copium

We exchanged a few messages on Instagram and I thought we were going to meet up in a local park. That person did not show up.
fakecel energy tbh , did this person see your face to atleast accept to meet you

How many Instagram whores do you talk to? :ping:

fakecel energy tbh , did this person see your face to atleast accept to meet you
The person in question saw one picture of me, the best I could take, but did not show any indicator of interest. She did not even show up at the local park.

Bluepilled for thinking these whores are going to go for sub 7s it’s over

The person in question saw one picture of me, the best I could take, but did not show any indicator of interest. She did not even show up at the local park.
did she message you after seeing your pics

I thought you were supposed to incentivize your fellow Whitecels to escape celibacy and make healthy babies, but if you want the Jews to win, keep demotivating your kinsmen to do anything except lie down and rot.
Your right brocel I am sorry :feelsokman:

Today I woke up with someone in mind. We exchanged a few messages on Instagram and I thought we were going to meet up in a local park. That person did not show up. Were I attractive, that person would be there in a heartbeat. Though my expectations were low because I did not receive any indicator of interest during the conversation.

Was it a foid?

But if I told you I was rated as a 6.5/8 on Looksmax.org, you'd call me a fakecel, wouldn't you? Stupid bitch.
I literally don’t care about your rating cope on looksfag. You’re on this forum nuff said