Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another day, another Uncle Tomcel

"ask me anything about my experience." y u such a bitch?

Good goy taking your jew pills and kissing the feet of femoid masters.

100 bucks an hour so some random guy can pretend to listen to your pathetic life story and pretend to care.

When someone asks me about uncletomcels.
EiAz5e7.jpg

Once a incel, forever a incel

He posted on ladybonersgonemild, the responses were "So cute" and "Cutie." IT'S OVER for him.

He looks so familiar, did he post here? Or did we post about him in April?

Betraying your own fucking kind, the only people who can relate to you and understand, just to get some brownie points from those who hate you and want you dead.

JFL

What in the world does "going in the right direction" even mean? Does he have a gf now? Is he making more money?

What in the world does "going in the right direction" even mean? Does he have a gf now? Is he making more money?
He’s now accepted his place below his female overlords

Who is this ricecel ?? Did lose it or something ?

He’s now accepted his place below his female overlords
That's what I was thinking too, until I read some of his post. Apparently, he is a Chad with 350 Tinder matches and he fucked a model.

Not sure what his deal is. LARPing/attention whoring.

Trolling, that vid, then Psychologists, now hes IT lol
This ricecel is denial maxxing instead of taking the pill

To me it almost looks like the people on braincels are a bunch of bluepilled wusses. I mean reddit is for cucks, that is a fact.

The blackpill was too much for his fragile soul so he spat it out

goddamn this ricecel is deluded

incel
r/braincels

pick one

I really don't understand how an incel can ever go back after spending time on those forum to thinking like such a cuck.
>muh therapy helped me
KEK the fact he still believes this scam makes me wonder what he did on r/incels in the first place.

Betraying your own fucking kind, the only people who can relate to you and understand, just to get some brownie points from those who hate you and want you dead.

JFL
+1

Zero Zero ZERO Dimorphism. It’s not over for him, say it with me. IT...NEVER...BEGAN!!!!

"several months on braincels", woah I wonder what would happen if he spent those several months on incels.is, dude would've went ER.. LOL His brain is fucked, he needs a psychologist if he thought about sui because of browsing braincels.

He looks so familiar, did he post here? Or did we post about him in April?
Yeah, he posted on the rate me thread yesterday