Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another day another THOT covid-19 suicide.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
Can't post News link as situation ongoing, no suicide note and, of course, family members grieving.

But all signs point to another THOT just popped her clogs, evidence of suicide, due to covid-19 lockdown.

She was a nightclubber, an instagram attention seeker, gym selfie and party goer- who couldn't bear going cold turkey.

Always pleasant news ¦>

Can't find anything. I'm looking around for it like a damn child looking for their present on Christmas day.

hahahahahahhaaha thank you corona chan

Can't find anything. I'm looking around for it like a damn child looking for their present on Christmas day.

Sent you a pm.

What do you think?

full

Sent you a pm.

What do you think?
Smile to my face. Big grin. I hope it turns up to be the case as the case continues on.
It's always a good sign when someone is missing. Especially around now as they wouldn't just up and leave randomly.

Smile to my face. Big grin. I hope it turns up to be the case as the case continues on.
It's always a good sign when someone is missing. Especially around now as they wouldn't just up and leave randomly.

"She left her I-Phone at the end of the pier"

"CCTV confirms she has entered (sea) water (i.e. she jumped)"

"Not seen for 48 hours, sea and air search called off"

I'm placing money there is a suicide video (note) on the phone, hence why it was left behind. Providing she wasn't dumb enough to not unlock it first.

"She left her I-Phone at the end of the pier"

"CCTV confirms she has entered (sea) water (i.e. she jumped)"

"Not seen for 48 hours, sea and air search called off"

I'm placing money there is a suicide video (note) on the phone, hence why it was left behind. Providing she wasn't dumb enough to not unlock it first.
Would probably be nicer if found out some chad she was talking to maybe died from corona or something. Die one, get one free.

Nothing of value was lost.

Can't post News link as situation ongoing, no suicide note and, of course, family members grieving.

But all signs point to another THOT just popped her clogs, evidence of suicide, due to covid-19 lockdown.

She was a nightclubber, an instagram attention seeker, gym selfie and party goer- who couldn't bear going cold turkey.
Life Fuel

I hate this world

Coronavirus is deathfuel for foids and normies. Meanwhile I am the happiest that I have ever been in my entire life. I'm enjoying the best of both worlds right now: The privacy/cozyness of NEET life and the financial security of working.

Another 1 bites the dust

Why do they keep doing this. Their lives are so incomprehensibly much better than ours.

Party go ER She was?

ok...

Party go ER She was?

ok...

Those are both real words, used in the uk. "Party goer".

verb
informal
verb: party; 3rd person present: parties; past tense: partied; past participle: partied; gerund or present participle: partying
  1. enjoy oneself at a party or other lively gathering, typically with drinking and music.
noun
noun: goer; plural noun: goers
  1. 1.
    a person who attends a specified place or event, especially on a regular basis.
Jesus, so everything is going in slow motion. Ironically had covid-19 not been about

a- this wouldn't have happened

b- we'd have confirmation and closure on the case within 24 hours.

73 hours and 44 minutes have passed since the confirmed JUMP, no body found and no news cause police are hiding themselves. Also because beaches are closed no-one to stumble upon the inevitable.

Normies have really shot themselves in the foot with this one.

Last edited:
They cant wait for the virus :lul:

LOL, if I were a mega Chad and used Twatter regularly I'd almost be inclined to create a faggy new hashtag.

Such as #saveourthots or something to that effect, heh.

Those are both real words, used in the uk. "Party goer".

verb
informal
verb: party; 3rd person present: parties; past tense: partied; past participle: partied; gerund or present participle: partying
  1. enjoy oneself at a party or other lively gathering, typically with drinking and music.
noun
noun: goer; plural noun: goers
  1. 1.
    a person who attends a specified place or event, especially on a regular basis.
Jesus, so everything is going in slow motion. Ironically had covid-19 not been about

a- this wouldn't have happened

b- we'd have confirmation and closure on the case within 24 hours.

73 hours and 44 minutes have passed since the confirmed JUMP, no body found and no news cause police are hiding themselves. Also because beaches are closed no-one to stumble upon the inevitable.

Normies have really shot themselves in the foot with this one.
Ofc goER at a party! I knee that!

Poor little thing.
So fragile.

YIKES

Maybe just just maybe they should have tried to improve their personality and BEING A DECENT HUMAN BEING for once.

UPDATE 12/05/2020- Body found.

So after 20 days (2 weeks and 6 days) since she LEAPED into the sea. Her body has been found and the kill confirmed.

Now if you know anything about what happens when a deceased body is left in the Ocean for 48 hours (let alone short of 3 weeks by 14 hours 15 minutes) you'll know the Crabs had their way with her. Video demonstration below.

Her body also made a 35 mile underwater journey south, from Great Yarmouth UK to Sizewell UK.

B-R-U-T-A-L FATALITY

Last edited:
UPDATE 12/05/2020- Body found.

So after 20 days (2 weeks and 6 days) since she LEAPED into the sea. Her body has been found and the kill confirmed.

Now if you know anything about what happens when a deceased body is left in the Ocean for 48 hours (let alone short of 3 weeks by 14 hours 15 minutes) you'll know the Crabs had their way with her. Video demonstration below.

Her body also made a 35 mile underwater journey south, from Great Yarmouth UK to Sizewell UK.

B-R-U-T-A-L FATALITY

Dexters me

Her suicide note
0 BLP CHP mirror 1734JPG

That was 23 days before she jumped.

There was CCTV footage of her on a Pier (not sure which one) and its where she left her phone.

I hope the cops are computer literate do USB data recovery and get the suicide video selfie (I know it exists). But the pathologists have already determined suicide and no foul play.

fb0.jpg

You're already dead, incel.
I see. So she snapped n drowned herself

Her purpose in life is to be a whore, but the government killed it. Sad times.