Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity AnothER classic example of foid entitlement

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
GTFIHRN @Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks @VictimofBpillReaper @Pancakecel @Bianor @Gokubro @NoPointOnLiving @PersonaPimp @lifesucksandyoudie

When I was out and about a few hours ago, I was walking along a narrow path in this square shaped cal-de-sac, trying to get through an alleyway that leads into another street.
All of a sudden, A wild white foid appeared from the alleyway and got on that same narrow path as me, and was walking towards me.
Even though she could have easily walked on the road, there were no cars driving about either.
Normally when I'm out and a foid on a narrow path is walking towards me, I do not move out the way for her, I keep walking until she realizes that she'll have to move for me, and they mostly do.

But this bitch, did not move her arse out the way, she kept on walking.
She tried to squeeze pass me and as she did, I raised my right arm and elbowed her back, forcing her out my way.
I heard her say: "Hey, what the fuck!?", but I kept on walking.

Fucking spoiled brat, snobby, stuck up, arrogant, dirty, disgusting, filthy, entitled, slutty pile of pigshit!
Her choosing to keep walking towards me and not moving out the way just shows that she has this whole outdated, cucked worldview in her head, that men should be polite and respectful chivalrous gentlemen towards women, simply and solely because they are women, because they are born different.
Well, I certainly showed her how much of a gentleman I was didn't I?

Last edited:
GTFIHRN @Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks @VictimofBpillReaper @Pancakecel @Bianor

When I was out and about a few hours ago, I was walking along a narrow path in this square shaped cal-de-sac, trying to get through an alleyway that leads into another street.
All of a sudden, A wild white foid appeared from the alleyway and got on that same narrow path as me, and was walking towards me.
Even though she could have easily walked on the road, there were no cars driving about either.
Normally when I'm out and a foid on a narrow path is walking towards me, I do not move out the way for her, I keep walking until she realizes that she'll have to move for me, and they mostly do.

But this bitch, did not move her arse out the way, she kept on walking.
She tried to squeeze pass me and as she did, I raised my right arm and elbowed her back, forcing her out my way.
I heard her say: "Hey, what the fuck!?", but I kept on walking.

Fucking spoiled brat, snobby, stuck up, arrogant, dirty, disgusting, filthy, entitled, slutty pile of pigshit!
Her choosing to keep walking towards me and not moving out the way just shows that she has this whole outdated, cucked worldview in her head, that men should be polite and respectful chivalrous gentlemen towards women, simply and solely because they are women, because they are born different.
Well, I certainly showed her how much of a gentleman I was didn't I?
Based as always :feelsYall: Never move for them

headbutt her

Dr. Autismo

These whores believe they are princesses and queens, and every guy must bow before them. I blame simps for inflating these cunts' egos and making them entitled cunts. They belittle and mock polite and chivalrous men, but then want them to act it out.

I also never move out of the way, and if the foid brushes against me, I just keep walking and ignore anything the cunt says.

These whores believe they are princesses and queens, and every guy must bow before them. I blame simps for inflating these cunts' egos and making them entitled cunts. They belittle and mock polite and chivalrous men, but then want them to act it out.

I also never move out of the way, and if the foid brushes against me, I just keep walking and ignore anything the cunt says.
Exactly why I prefer seeing white cunts get hacked up and messed up in gore vids.
I love seeing white whores get knocked off the pedestal that white cucks put them on and back down to earth, on the ground where they belong.
Oh, and sometimes, I even intentionally barge into foids when I'm out too, like I did to this nerd bitch when I was in primark getting new socks and underwear.

Based as always :feelsYall: Never move for them
Doing so would enable their princess attitude to the world around them, it would only encourage them.
I say, fuck that, I say that we need to treat white whores like shit, punch them, kick them and spit on them, to remind them who the superior people actually are around here.
After all, niggers, spics, pakis, ragheads and gooks do it and it works for them, so we cumskins should do it too.

Doing so would enable their princess attitude to the world around them, it would only encourage them.
I say, fuck that, I say that we need to treat white whores like shit, punch them, kick them and spit on them, to remind them who the superior people actually are around here.
After all, niggers, spics, pakis, ragheads and gooks do it and it works for them, so we cumskins should do it too.
Agreed, but for the sake of not getting in legal trouble, most here should just start with the small stuff. Not moving for them, shoulder barging, getting in verbal altercations with the cunts etc.

I:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The closest I've ever came to doing something like this was in middle school when the annoying popular kids were forming a chain-like position to block the hallway.

I was already annoyed that day and this just pissed me off even more so I went up to one of the kids and shoved him as hard as I could and he tumbled back and I was able to walk past.

I used to have a chad Low inhib back in middle school for some reason

Thxx for tagging me, brocel. I love reading your posts :feelskek::feelskek: