Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another Chad crushed

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
Holy LOL! Landlord is having a pre-party right now, one of the dudes there, 28 year old Chad with a fucking granite jaw, is drinking tonight cause he is heartbroken. The girl he was dating (a fucking 5.5 at most, he showed some pictures on his phone) stopped responding to his texts for 2 days, then he founds out she took a trip to another city fucking some random dude L M F A O!

And this mother fucker is 6´2 with a wide AF jaw and great facial features, great hair, muscular body, everything, YET he is getting CUCKED by a fucking 5.5 FOID (!!!!!!!)

Its FUCKING OVER FOR US, EVEN CHADS ARE GETTING CUCKED BY AVERAGE WHORES NOW

If youre a male and u want a loving loyal girlfriend, think again, these do not exist in this world no more.

typical chad getting mogged by a chadder chad

dont worry he will get a replacement foid in like a day

typical chad getting mogged by a chadder chad

dont worry he will get a replacement foid in like a day

he probably will get some new girl tonight but he is still crushed, he looks really fucking sad right now lol

tell him to get a penis pump

Chad shouldn’t date sub8 girls , Only pump and dump

Cheating on him? Probably was the dickpill

Haha, cock carousel, awalt.

he probably will get some new girl tonight but he is still crushed, he looks really fucking sad right now lol
what a fucking idiot ngl, some chads are so naive, i bet he's the kind that thinks she was with him for his personality

Show pics of the guy

He's prob a 5.75/10 trendymaxxed normie with bad eye area & bad harmony

Im seriously starting to believe "its over" for most males. Not for Chads in term of not getting sex, ofcourse, but when it comes to finding a woman to create a good meaningful relationship with, who is loyal to him.

Theres something going on with young western women, they are never ever happy, it does not matter how good looking the guy is, cause when they get him, and get validated that he wants them, they start thinking: "hmm If I can get him, can I get an even better guy??".

They are very, very weird.
Show pics of the guy

He's prob a 5.75/10 trendymaxxed normie with bad eye area & bad harmony

Cant show pics, but I know my male aestetics, been a part of this community for a while now. Broad jaw, great cheekbones ,great hair, great hairline, great skin, muscular body, tall, symmetrical face, everything is on point.

a foid hopping onto another chad's cock

Holy LOL! Landlord is having a pre-party right now, one of the dudes there, 28 year old Chad with a fucking granite jaw, is drinking tonight cause he is heartbroken. The girl he was dating (a fucking 5.5 at most, he showed some pictures on his phone) stopped responding to his texts for 2 days, then he founds out she took a trip to another city fucking some random dude L M F A O!

And this mother fucker is 6´2 with a wide AF jaw and great facial features, great hair, muscular body, everything, YET he is getting CUCKED by a fucking 5.5 FOID (!!!!!!!)

If youre a male and u want a loving loyal girlfriend, think again, these do not exist in this world no more.
9HPBTf7 d
D1c
D7o1qs0gdzj31

For every Chad there is GIGA Chad.

Cope! Chads forget in like a day and will get a replacement foid shortly after being cucked by another Chad.

She probably just got bored and so followed her "grass is greener on the other side" Jewish Talmudvision programming so as to trade him up for a new and fresher Chad.

Jews created this sick artificial world and set it up for this female branch swinging behavior via making the whores feel like the proverbial "kid in a candy store".

Thus with so many "flavors" in front of her face why should she stick with just one she thinks?

She probably just got bored and so followed her "grass is greener on the other side" Jewish Talmudvision programming so as to trade him up for a new and fresher Chad.

Jews created this sick artificial world and set it up for this female branch swinging behavior via making the whores feel like the proverbial "kid in a candy store".

Thus with so many "flavors" in front of her face why should she stick with just one she thinks?

Exactly. It wouldnt even surprise me if the other dude is not better looking, but he is just "new", so more of a dopamine-kick for the moment.

This world is so damn fucked now, femoids have zero and no loyality, nothing.

Exactly. It wouldnt even surprise me if the other dude is not better looking, but he is just "new", so more of a dopamine-kick for the moment.

This world is so damn fucked now, femoids have zero and no loyality, nothing.

Heh, get this.

My childhood best friend and mega Chad who is like a brother to me essentially lost his soon to be ex wife to this very mindset after 10 years of marriage.

Whats most interesting is she didn't exchange him for a truly different Chad but one with the same kind of hilarious crass joking nature, bad boy behavior, drug, cigarette and alcohol use/abuse and the fucker even has most if not all of the same injuries my buddy racked up during his lifetime ie my friend has I think some shoulder numbness from installing cupboards and such for people among other hard labor he's engaged in.

The other chad definitely had a bigger dick

It's over

As a male you need literally everything

Now this Chad might end up stealing another Chad's girlfriend.

Imo there only ever has been one way to keep women loyal.

i smell bullshit but whatevever.

Heh, get this.

My childhood best friend and mega Chad who is like a brother to me essentially lost his soon to be ex wife to this very mindset after 10 years of marriage.

Whats most interesting is she didn't exchange him for a truly different Chad but one with the same kind of hilarious crass joking nature, bad boy behavior, drug, cigarette and alcohol use/abuse and the fucker even has most if not all of the same injuries my buddy racked up during his lifetime ie my friend has I think some shoulder numbness from installing cupboards and such for people among other hard labor he's engaged in.

Yeah, women litearlly need to be controlled, in chains. If not, they cause heartbreak everywhere and destroy evertything.

It's over for @boniscool

Expecting foids to be loyal in 2019 is just retarded.

There is a reason why every civilized culture had strict limitations on the behavior of their foids up until a century ago. Foids have no natural sense of loyalty or love, they just jump from cock to cock at every opportunity and without any kind of punishment for their actions they do it all the time now. You could be the king of gigachads, but leave on some trip or just say something that triggers your foid and she will run out and fuck the first chad she finds.

he can get another one whenever he wants, chad depression is a fucking joke

Expecting foids to be loyal in 2019 is just retarded.

There is a reason why every civilized culture had strict limitations on the behavior of their foids up until a century ago. Foids have no natural sense of loyalty or love, they just jump from cock to cock at every opportunity and without any kind of punishment for their actions they do it all the time now. You could be the king of gigachads, but leave on some trip or just say something that triggers your foid and she will run out and fuck the first chad she finds.
'
Very good post

He must have had a bad personality

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back