Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Another casualty of inceldom: our illusions about love

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I used to think it's romantic to see couples who've been together for a long time and I always wanted to be like that. But the last years/decades have exposed female nature to a point where every illusion of romance I once had has been shattered, and I'm pretty sure many people - even non-incels - feel the same. For example everyone except the most deluded bluepillers is aware of the extreme importance women place on height nowadays. I often see posts on social media where guys asked their girlfriend if she would've dated them if they were a couple inches shorter, and the answer is almost always a resounding "No". It's the same with other things like dick size, race, money, etc. Thanks to social media where women brazingly share this stuff love has been exposed as entirely conditional on your looks and to a lesser degree money and status.

And tbh this has made me want to give up on life in general. My only aspiration in life is to get married and have a family. But what's the point when it's all just about looks?

Never had those thoughts.

I just wanted a bitch to to suck me off.

But what's the point when it's all just about looks?
To moneymaxx and buy watches.
Nicewatch2

It's over because of this

kinda wish I could feel like this. throughout HS a girl that I had "oneitis" for had a very intimate relationship with her boyfriend. they spent hours together every day, were always together during lunch or class, very touchy (literally could not keep their hands off each other in public, always holding hands or something like that) lost their virginity to each other etc. it seemed exactly like the kind of pure teenage romance you see in movies. every time I saw them I could feel my heart sink and a wave of would come over me. any mention of "young couples in love" triggers me because of that ngl

kinda wish I could feel like this. throughout HS a girl that I had "oneitis" for had a very intimate relationship with her boyfriend. they spent hours together every day, were always together during lunch or class, very touchy (literally could not keep their hands off each other in public, always holding hands or something like that) lost their virginity to each other etc. it seemed exactly like the kind of pure teenage romance you see in movies. every time I saw them I could feel my heart sink and a wave of would come over me. any mention of "young couples in love" triggers me because of that ngl
Fucking brutal.

Tbh, i was very bluepilled about the concept of romantic love, for the majority of my life. However, the more i'd interact with females of my own age group, the more clear it became to me that i was deluded. Discovering the blackpill/incel community did the rest. Nowadays i'm very bitter, and cringe any time the concept of romantic love gets mentioned.

We need a vr gf that can simulate romance

Bluepilled indocrination is hard to overcome. Some delusions like love or romance are too appealing to accept it's all lies.

Never had those thoughts.

I just wanted a bitch to to suck me off.
BASED, forming a family is a beta cuck thing.

The real goal is to fuck as much pussy as possible.