Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal another brutal pill: the ER pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
yes, I'm talking about Elliot Rodger, because as you know cause he was a manlet and ethnic he was an incel for all his life before suicide at only 22 y.o.

no women ever wanted him when he was alive, but after he killed 6 people and hurt other 14 the dark trial pill striked again, a lot of foids wrote comments about how much ER was cute, hot and how much they wanted to fuck him

we men are a lot more normal than women, if a stacy commit an homicide she lose all her SMV

when a chad kills people its cute but when i

yes, I'm talking about Elliot Rodger, because as you know cause he was a manlet and ethnic he was an incel for all his life before suicide at only 22 y.o.

no women ever wanted him when he was alive, but after he killed 6 people and hurt other 14 the dark trial pill striked again, a lot of foids wrote comments about how much ER was cute, hot and how much they wanted to fuck him

we men are a lot more normal than women, if a stacy commit an homicide she lose all her SMV
based and high IQ

ER would have been High tier normie if he wasn't so autistic

ER would have been High tier normie if he wasn't so autistic
JFL, height and race are law, but you are right in part, he could position maxxx

JFL, height and race are law, but you are right in part, he could position maxxx
indeed but I don't believe he would be trucel if he was still alive and NT, maybe a latina whore or black girl would give him sex but he did only want prime aryan girls so he is volcel in my book

the shadow people are coming
41104.jpg

Where is that video when he is filming a couple sitting on a bench?

Elliot Rodgers MOGGED ME WITHOUT MERCY
If he can't ascend it never even began for most here

The truth is that toilets just wanted to virtue signal, IncelTV did a wonderful video on this topic. Toilets basically just want to virtue signal to say that "I'm not like all those other toilets that rejected him, I worship him" and some put posters of him in their bedroom and I've even seen a toilet that got an Elliot Rodger tattoo. But...

It's all a façade, they just want to virtue signal to others that if had ER known HER that SHE would have prevented the murder-suicide rampage because SHE is such a good person. (Again, it's basic toilet narcissism.). :blackpill:

if a stacy commit an homicide she lose all her SMV
No :feelskek: Even if she murdered every guy she slept with many would still take the chance.