Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Another brutal day

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
First I see a friend share a picture in Facebook, gets lots of likes and comments, while I have no social circle at all :feelsbadman:

Later in the day I see a childhood friend passing near my house with his gf :cryfeels:
Tbh his gf is trashy af but still, mogs me for being normie

Later in the night I go to cook something and both of my parents are there and just give me a feel that they are worried and feel bad for me because I'm inside the house 24/7 :feelsrope:

Fuck man, it's not even not having a gf, I wish at least I had friends to hang out with on my free time.

Wow.

Well, be thankful for your parents, the roof, food, and health

at least your parents care, mine don't

Wow.

Well, be thankful for your parents, the roof, food, and health
I am bro, I love my parents but the feeling that I'm just rotting on my 20s doesn't go away.

At least you aren't like me where even on this forum you make yourself a complete retard :feelsbadman: in a sea of retards. Or 5'3 I will have the worst ending than the other ending

I feel your pain, you're not alone

At least you aren't like me where even on this forum you make yourself a complete retard :feelsbadman: in a sea of retards. Or 5'3 I will have the worst ending than the other ending
What do you mean by being a retard?

i will rub it in peoples faces that im a LoOsEr ( Luther )

you didnt ask for this , and this mediocre body

knowing that you dont have to justify yourself to anyone and anything , is eventually bliss