Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another British teenage tranny repeatedly stabbed by a teenage girl

Incel_Doomer

Incel_Doomer

Recruit
★★★
First Brianna Ghey, now this one (not named in the article). Could this be a new trend? I know a lot of feminists don't like male to female trannies (TERFs).

1000_F_54174035_ZNe0sZqDwki2XrvBXa4Dp8ZUOlIgXkFx.jpg

A transgender girl was brutally stabbed 14 times in a violent attack while attending a birthday party, a court has heard.

The teenager was rushed to hospital following the incident in the London borough of Harrow on Saturday evening.

Another teenager has now appeared in court charged with attempted murder.

Summer Betts-Ramsey, 19, appeared at Willesden Magistrates Court where she also faced a charge of possession of an offensive weapon in public.

The court heard that the victim was attacked by a group after being subjected to transphobic slurs at a roller-skating party.

Prosecutor Bunsri Bhuwa confirmed to the court that the victim was a transgender teenage girl.

She was taken to hospital and has since been discharged.

According to The Standard, Betts-Ramsey cried in the dock as she confirmed her details and her address in Cricklewood.

A plea hearing is scheduled for March 12 and she will remain in custody until then.

14 stabs and already been discharged from hospital jfl

Feminists Vs Trannies
Deer Popcorn GIF

Imagine being a tranny and your name literally being Ghey :dafuckfeels:

Lifefuel if i stabbed trannies 14 time and didn't get caughted

I like seeing my enemies fighting eachother

trannies are a real tangible threat to the current gynocracy and zoomettes will face the worst of it :lul: :lul: :lul:

No photo no crimes!

Fucking larp crap