Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another autistic encounter

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'8½" 4/10 sperg
★★★★★
The other day I had to buy bus tickets.

The stall that sells those had a foid clerk.

I asked her for tickets, routes, prices, etc. and she would give one and two-word answers avoid and delay to the maximum giving me enough information for me to complete the purchase, things like dates and trip lengths, etc. finally she deserted her post and went hiding in the back office.

This foid would rather desert her workplace, risking lawful termination, than simply do her job and quote prices, timetables and dates for an autistic male across the bar to purchase a simple bus ticket.

This is what I mean when I say that normies hate autists with the passion of ten thousand supermassive black hole relativistic jets. The normie will easily risk his own job if it meant that they wouldn't have to serve an autistic customer.

It is brutal for us over there

Drivinglicensepill strikes again

The other day I had to buy bus tickets.

The stall that sells those had a foid clerk.

I asked her for tickets, routes, prices, etc. and she would give one and two-word answers avoid and delay to the maximum giving me enough information for me to complete the purchase, things like dates and trip lengths, etc. finally she deserted her post and went hiding in the back office.

This foid would rather desert her workplace, risking lawful termination, than simply do her job and quote prices, timetables and dates for an autistic male across the bar to purchase a simple bus ticket.

This is what I mean when I say that normies hate autists with the passion of ten thousand supermassive black hole relativistic jets. The normie will easily risk his own job if it meant that they wouldn't have to serve an autistic customer.
Honestly ,100% true ,man. My life is tough as it is being an ugly noseman, but why do I have to be an autist as well? Why me mang?