Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another article about sexual inequality. Veeeeery good. Worth a read

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★

As we allways said: We men live in a sort of Kleptocracy. An apartheid where the 20% of males rule over us

The minority always seems to have rather the greatest grasp on power.

The minority always seems to have rather the greatest grasp on power.
We are slaves of a kleptocracy and people hate kind nice guys like us.
Society deserves people like ER and the massive destruction they take with their actions and shootings

Its always that 0.01% that is behind all of this.

We are slaves of a kleptocracy and people hate kind nice guys like us.
Society deserves people like ER and the massive destruction they take with their actions and shootings

Yes, and not climate change.

thanks for posting bro i will read it later

First word of the article is "Jesus". Jesus was a giga-Chad, son of God. Article is good, though.

i was going to post this but found this thread

the situation for men is closer to a world with a small number of super-billionaires surrounded by huge masses who possess almost nothing. According to the Hinge analyst:
On a list of 149 countries’ Gini indices provided by the CIA World Factbook, this would place the female dating economy as 75th most unequal (average—think Western Europe) and the male dating economy as the 8th most unequal (kleptocracy, apartheid, perpetual civil war—think South Africa).

even if you even present women with scientific blackpilled evidence they will still deny the dating market is terrible for men and really good for them. That's why there is no point debating women over this, they don't want to accept their privileged life

Just look at that it's basically hell for ugly guys we are living in essentially civil war conditions.

all they have is anecdotal stories about how they know some short ugly balding ethnic that gets laid alot :feelsgah:

That's why there is no point debating women over this, they don't want to accept their privileged life
If they were forced to acknowledge it then they would have to admit to the injustice and be forced to be less hypergamous by males though force. Instead of giving up their privileged position it is much easier for them to simply claim incels are unable to get a female due to being misogynist.

If they were forced to acknowledge it then they would have to admit to the injustice and be forced to be less hypergamous by males though force. Instead of giving up their privileged position it is much easier for them to simply claim incels are unable to get a female due to being misogynist.
This is so high iq as their idea of us no having gf is low iq as fuck

That was pretty decent. It never began for zero Gini coefficientcels.

"women collectively create a “dating economy” for men with very high inequality"
Then bitch about gender gaps in pay...
"We may pity the large majority of men who are regarded as unattractive"
That's an understatement.

Last edited:
I believe we are part of the other minority,on the other extreme.We know the reality but people don't want to listen,they believe is all bunch of crap.
Look MGTOW por example,most of mens don't talk about that with anyone because they are afraid that maybe that anyone could be a mangina,a cuck.
And talk about that with a woman is a whole risk.
So men keep living the lifestyle of mgtow in silence,while outside, the world is getting destroyed.The only people who risk are the older ones,when they make videos,or they work on radio stations making calls and speaking the truth.
Steve harvey spoke a lot about that in his show.But who cares right?
That 20% op talk about,yeah they are in charge and they know the truth,but want submissive people in the same position.
Aren't people precious? xP

Last edited:
"So neither sex has complete equality: in both cases, there are some “wealthy” people with access to more romantic experiences and some “poor” who have access to few or none. But while the situation for women is something like an economy with some poor, some middle class, and some millionaires, the situation for men is closer to a world with a small number of super-billionaires surrounded by huge masses who possess almost nothing. "

hqdefault.jpg

"So neither sex has complete equality: in both cases, there are some “wealthy” people with access to more romantic experiences and some “poor” who have access to few or none. But while the situation for women is something like an economy with some poor, some middle class, and some millionaires, the situation for men is closer to a world with a small number of super-billionaires surrounded by huge masses who possess almost nothing. "

hqdefault.jpg
082.gif
tenor.gif

Good article. It's like if one of us were smart and wrote a blackpill article with facts and stuff. How would IncelTears, feminists, and cucks try to deny these facts? I guess they'll find a way, they have a lot of practice denying reality.

According to this article 80% of men occupy the "poor" side of sex economics (or whatever he called it). So tell me-- how is it only a small percentage of those 80% realize how dire things are, and how is it that only a small percentage of those men get really fucking mad about it?

I think more and more men will realize how shitty their sex-life is and express frustration, that is until sex-bots serve as the ultimate cope.

Goddamn guys, you've got me using most of your slang now.

Good article. It's like if one of us were smart and wrote a blackpill article with facts and stuff. How would IncelTears, feminists, and cucks try to deny these facts? I guess they'll find a way, they have a lot of practice denying reality.

According to this article 80% of men occupy the "poor" side of sex economics (or whatever he called it). So tell me-- how is it only a small percentage of those 80% realize how dire things are, and how is it that only a small percentage of those men get really fucking mad about it?

I think more and more men will realize how shitty their sex-life is and express frustration, that is until sex-bots serve as the ultimate cope.

Goddamn guys, you've got me using most of your slang now.
Post this on cucktears and see how they will respond

I predict they would disagree and offer no credible refutation. That's how things always are...in matters of the fart.
I would love to see some cucks trying to refute that with their reality denying sophistry