Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill AnothER Andrew Tate blackpill

He is incorrect. Chad who lives with his mother would get messages on Instagram

Why do i have to be high value just to exist, I dont need a fancy mansion or a car, Is this needed to have a foid? I can not be myself?

Why do i have to be high value just to exist, I dont need a fancy mansion or a car, Is this needed to have a foid? I can not be myself?
No. No man can be himself in dating. This is actually the worst blue pill advice there is.

No. No man can be himself in dating. This is actually the worst blue pill advice there is.
If you read its aleredy implied no need to answer

his genetics are shit

Pretty women can get rich easy and get sex easy. Chad can get sex easy but he still needs to work to get rich, just much less than avg guy

Of course even chads can't complete with foids. But most red/blue pill advice will work on him. For example putting yourself out there, that only works for a chad.

That's a lie though. What he should've said was "an average-looking decent man who works at UPS won't get anything on Instagram"