Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another 23andMe horror story. Another cuck figures out none of the children he raised are his.

Women who do this must get the death sentence. Literally beheaded by the man she cucked.

Women who do this must get the death sentence. Literally beheaded by the man she cucked.

I see, court is in session....

Tingting

All rise for Judge ER, who will now provide the retribution.
JFL I imagine it like a WWE event.
Elliot driving into the court room with a BMW, executing the accused in a drive by shooting jfl

This keeps happening because stupid ass men keep letting it happen. ALWAYS get a paternity test!!!
Never trust a whore. And all women are whores btw.
She will let you raise a bastard son and sleep peacefully at night because all she cares about if keeping up the lie so she doesn't look like a whore. She doesn't care about the child's future. She doesn't give a fuck about your happiness. SHE NEEDS YOUR MONEY!!! SHE NEEDS YOU TO HELP HER RAISE HER CHILD! NOT YOURS! HER CHILD! Then when she is done with your sorry ass, or you fail to bring in resources or put in the time with a kid that isn't yours, she will move onto the next dick and claim you are a piece of shit for "abandoning" "your" kid. As she lies through her fucking teeth. She loves it when you get attached to the ugly unwanted child because then she knows she got you by the balls and can leech off of you for life.

This keeps happening because stupid ass men keep letting it happen. ALWAYS get a paternity test!!!
She will let you raise a bastard son and sleep peacefully at night because all she cares about if keeping up the lie so she doesn't look like a whore. She doesn't care about the child's future. She doesn't give a fuck about your happiness. SHE NEEDS YOUR MONEY!!! SHE NEEDS YOU TO HELP HER RAISE HER CHILD! NOT YOURS! HER CHILD! Then when she is done with your sorry ass, or you fail to bring in resources or put in the time with a kid that isn't yours, she will move onto the next dick and claim you are a piece of shit for "abandoning" "your" kid. As she lies through her fucking teeth. She loves it when you get attached to the ugly unwanted child because then she knows she got you by the balls and can leech off of you for life.
I agree with everything in this response.

omg that is so funny

Women who do this cause untold amounts of pain to the men they are dating as well as the children. Imagine being a young child and learning that your father who’s loved, protected and provided for you your entire childhood, sharing countless memories and happy times, is in fact not your real father because your mother decided to cheat.

Women who do this should be stoned to death in accordance to Sharia and the Chad who cucked the “father” in question beheaded or challenged to single combat.

Man figures out that both of the children he raised are the biological children of his ex-wife's police officer boss.

View: https://youtu.be/P8inMpdiW_Q

"I'm still your father"
This is the biggest cope in history, even an incel cope can never compete with this shit.
Women who do this cause untold amounts of pain to the men they are dating as well as the children. Imagine being a young child and learning that your father who’s loved, protected and provided for you your entire childhood, sharing countless memories and happy times, is in fact not your real father because your mother decided to cheat.

Women who do this should be stoned to death in accordance to Sharia and the Chad who cucked the “father” in question beheaded or challenged to single combat.
If I was in this situation, I would shoot my mom and shoot myself so her genetics don't pass on and everything of her dies.

Women have no morals.

The father needs to be killed as well, he could have rejected her and told the guy his wife is a cheating whore but he didnt. The husband should have the right to murder them himself if he pleases.

This was a long time ago I think it was before DNA tests really even became a thing.

"I'm still your father"
This is the biggest cope in history, even an incel cope can never compete with this shit.

If I was in this situation, I would shoot my mom and shoot myself so her genetics don't pass on and everything of her dies.
Based and avengerpilled. Only this can begin to amend for the massive damage shit like this causes.
(in minecraft)
For realzies.

Last edited:
This

Cucks are too blind to fully understand toilet nature

I never feel sorry for these guys (well in modern times where testing is available)

Its their fault for not testing, if anything I'm more angered at them for their cucked mindset

Another genetic dead-end meanwhile high T cop is flourishing.

Preach it some more.

tenor.gif

I once tried to order one of these tests because I look and behave absolutely nothing like my dad and genuinely thought another man impregnated my mom with me

What's worse is when the kids side with the whore mother over their """father""". That's the most infuritating part. Even IF you deciede to be a good little soy cuck and raise another man's cum dump, the woman and her children will never ever fucking respect you as a man.

The only time a man should be raising another man's son is if BOTH his parents AND ALL RELATIVES are dead.
The only time a man should be raising another man's daughter is if he plans on marrying her JB ass when she is of age.
I once tried to order one of these tests because I look and behave absolutely nothing like my dad and genuinely thought another man impregnated my mom with me
I sneeze and cough exactly like my dad, so I'm good.

It's legit fucking crazy how there is absolutely ZERO fucking legal consequences for whores cucking some guy and literally tricking him into raising someone else's kids. People say "hurrr the government shouldn't be involved in other people's business!!1" which is fucking ridiculous considering the existence of divorce rape, they already do. Absolutely disgraceful.

What was the result?

It's legit fucking crazy how there is absolutely ZERO fucking legal consequences for whores cucking some guy and literally tricking him into raising someone else's kids. People say "hurrr the government shouldn't be involved in other people's business!!1" which is fucking ridiculous considering the existence of divorce rape, they already do. Absolutely disgraceful.

Don't forget child support.

JFL I imagine it like a WWE event.
Elliot driving into the court room with a BMW, executing the accused in a drive by shooting jfl

Brilliant idea.. perhaps the judges chair could be modeled on the interior of a BMW.. the moral basis of our law coming from the Supreme Gentleman.

The blinding LED lights of a ricer BMW could shine in the face of those in the courtroom when the judge speaks.

the cuck probably knew already ngl

That's too gentle.
We need to break their knees first.
Then their elbows.
We will force them to move like worms and step on them.
We will broadcast it and the whole society will know cheating will be looked as an immoral act from now on
full

Tbh