Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another $100 billion to Ukraine and kikeland

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
When is the U.S. going on an EVERYTHING strike?

They couldn't give more than $700 to each person of Maui. We can't afford to pay our hospitality workers, our nurses, our EMTs. We can't afford universal healthcare. We can't afford universal education or to forgive student loans. We can't afford to move to green energy or fix our electrical grid. We can't afford to fix our roads or install high end railway systems.

And yet, we can send $100 BILLION to Israel, who is the enemy here. Our tax dollars are paying for the enemy to survive and to bomb civilians.

The only way any change is gonna happen is if we stop going to work, we stop buying things, and we stop paying our bills. I literally don't see any other way around this besides withholding our funds.

And yet, we can send $100 BILLION to Israel, who is the enemy here. Our tax dollars are paying for the enemy to survive and to bomb civilians.
nigga the USA is an Israeli puppet state, r u surprised?

Theres nothing we can do. Those rich fags will outlast us in their mansions with armed security and 24/7 entertainment

I trust Israel will use the money for good humanarian purposes, and none of it will be fraudulently siphoned into their personal bank accounts.

The federal reserve can always print dollars because americans (with their online purchases) and other countries (with their dollar bonds) will always assure the exportation of the newly printed money and thus the exportation of inflation, there is an ISIS 50 minutes long video explaining this.

Theres nothing we can do. Those rich fags will outlast us in their mansions with armed security and 24/7 entertainment
Money and good looks are so important in this life. I love the copers that say “money isn’t everything “ when it literally determines what kind of lifestyle you live.

WW3 is going to go on for decades most likely, and cost huge amounts of money as things ramp up.

Money and good looks are so important in this life. I love the copers that say “money isn’t everything “ when it literally determines what kind of lifestyle you live.
I truly don’t understand how these rich-ies even have so much control over us. Majority of them are old white men in suits who are out of shape like shit.

This can't be voted on while the Republicans don't have a speaker :feelsohh:. They chose the best time to sperg out. Just look at Jim Jordan practically begging for his Freedom Caucus brethren to vote for him so they can send money to Israel. There's only 12 days in session left before government spending runs out!

Americucks still believing there's a difference between meme party one and meme party two are the reason why they deserve their taxpayer's money wasted in stupid shit.