Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anotha night of me hugging and crying into my pillow.

Richard spencer

Richard spencer

Banned
-
3.5billion femoids in the world and every single one would rather me die than spend a minute with me.
Considering drawing a face on my pillow with crayon tbh ngl.
Gonna go bump into random women who walk past me tomorrow for some female contact.

If this post is true then it is over for you, friend.

I cried yesterday too

Our sad existence.

Pull yourself together, faggot. Women are cancer- you don't need them.

It's over for crayonfacepillowcels.

I hope you don't have the stomach pain like I do. It's like having a broken heart without ever actually having a relationship.
My stomach is so fucked.

I hope you don't have the stomach pain like I do. It's like having a broken heart without ever actually having a relationship.
My stomach is so fucked.
Have you visited a doctor?

Have you visited a doctor?
Yes I have, I'm on ssri medication and another anti depressant.
Setraline, Biuproprien.

But my city is so shitty we dont have a way to test food allergy, or sensitivity.

I went out and got myself some probiotic supplements but I'm still in the early stages of testing it out.

I used alcohol last night to calm my nervous pain

And by the way.... It's limerence related pain....

I'm going to request anti psychotic medication at my next visit. This pain is unbearable

Last edited:
Don't worry, im researching deep learning AI as we speak, i will not stop untill we all get VR girlfriend.

Yes I have, I'm on ssri medication and another anti depressant.
Setraline, Biuproprien.

But my city is so shitty we dont have a way to test food allergy, or sensitivity.

I went out and got myself some probiotic supplements but I'm still in the early stages of testing it out.

I used alcohol last night to calm my nervous pain

And by the way.... It's limerence related pain....

I'm going to request anti psychotic medication at my next visit. This pain is unbearable
I have felt the pain of limerence many times, and it is always very physical. It is really terrible.
Here is my advise
  1. Slowly cut out the (((jewpills)))
  2. Block your Limerent Object everywhere (this is the hardest part, but you'll be thankful you did this within a week or two)
  3. Eat lots of fastfood to cope, and drink enough water troughout the day
  4. Take the blackpill by reading this forum every day
You'll feel the results within a week or two, and full recovery in one to two months.

I have felt the pain of limerence many times, and it is always very physical. It is really terrible.
Here is my advise
  1. Slowly cut out the (((jewpills)))
  2. Block your Limerent Object everywhere (this is the hardest part, but you'll be thankful you did this within a week or two)
  3. Eat lots of fastfood to cope, and drink enough water troughout the day
  4. Take the blackpill by reading this forum every day
You'll feel the results within a week or two, and full recovery in one to two months.
I appreciate the reply. thanks chief.

OP get a pillow like this
fairy-tail-lucy-body-pillow-case-dm222.jpg

i been there my man
i been there my man

I'll only do it to women who are alone when no wks are present to defend their queen.
I'd do it in front of them if I knew I can beat them up, then say, "the bitch slammed into me, I was just walking straight."

I'd do it in front of them if I knew I can beat them up, then say, "the bitch slammed into me, I was just walking straight."
They're like cockroaches,when you see one a thousand are hiding,waiting.

Slutqueens should know that if they just gave us sex, we wouldn’t need to “accidentally bump into them...” Dumb bitches have all this power, it unreal...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back