Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Anonymous poll] Would you reject a black looksmatched foid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date

Would you reject a black looksmatched foid

• Yes, I'm a cuck volcel with unresonable standards

Votes: 22 19.6%
  • No, I'm a based real incel with resonable standards

Votes: 90 80.4%

• Total voters
Where do you live that black foids look like that?
America. No more details for obvious reasons but most of them are either landwhales or extremely arrogant. Many also have extremely short hair.

America. No more details for obvious reasons but most of them are either landwhales or extremely arrogant. Many also have extremely short hair.
This is very unsettling

No. Race mixing is unethical

are black foids indeed that hideous that you even have to raise this question? I'm sure you can easily find sub5 black foid which still will be fuckable and not a landwhale. I'm not fucking a landwhale anyway, be she black, white, asian, etc.

no I wouldnt, I would fuck the shit out of her daily

I'm pretty racist, so idk. Depends on if her personality isn't that of a stereotypical black girl, I prefer sweet and cute personalities. I think I'd be a bad boyfriend to a girl I'm not that attracted to so I'd probably reject though.

No, I'm not racist and I heard some black women aren't prejudiced against Asians.

My looksmatch is an ugly white foid