Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anonymous poll: would you be ok with a 4/10 gf?

Would you be ok with a 4/10 (face) gf but she has nice charisma, maybe making her a 5/10. Would you?

• Yes!

• Probably

• Probably not

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
One who's face is not that attractive, but she has nice charisma, arguably she becomes a 5/10 then

Last edited:
Only foids think they are entitled to a perfect partner.

Nigga you highly underestimate how sex starved I am.

Volcel if wouldn’t

she could be 4/10, chubby, nerdy, no charisma, and no friends and i'd still be more than happy to date her as long as she's loyal

Considering im 2 at best 3/10 male that would be me dating up so absolutely I would

Even a 1/10 would do

I'm a 3/10 on a good day kek. More than enough for me.

I would be ok with any alive woman

Give a pic as example

rtz755w7xvf71.jpg

A 4 is this ugly? Can't be real that most foids are above 5, so this has to be fake

Probably.
It depends of plenty of factors but if she's my style + loyal, ofc I'd say yes.

I'm only 3/10 face myself, hell I'd take a 1/10 for the poontang.

I'd take anything at this point man

rtz755w7xvf71.jpg

A 4 is this ugly? Can't be real that most foids are above 5, so this has to be fake
Why are there two pics for a male 10 and a female 2? To proof a point or what?
And how in the world is a fem8 an 8? Would downgrade her to a 6!
Male 5 has a weird John Travolta vibe...

Yeah, fake...

One who's face is not that attractive, but she has nice charisma, arguably she becomes a 5/10 then
post pic of whate 4/10 femoid looks like

problem is every 1/10 ugly foid is called a 4/10 or 5/10 or higher these days

post pic of whate 4/10 femoid looks like
That’s for you to determine really.

I might rate someone a 4, you a 5…

But for me, it’s something like this

8A53DBC3 E51F 460E 949F D8733DD83527

problem is every 1/10 ugly foid is called a 4/10 or 5/10 or higher these days
Yup. There are very very few foids that can be rated 7 and above. Correct?

What would you rate her?

no 4/10 isn't good. Would only take her if she rich

is that emma watson as a 10? that imbecil looks like a 13 years old boy who just discovered he has a dick
past 8/10 ratings get subjective for both men/women.

if she is a 4 then yes i would happy, even more than happy- I would be completely satisfied
Then I guess I’m harsh… yeah I’m pretty harsh lol. She’s more like a 5 (IMO 90% of foids are between a 4 and a 5. Only like 7% are 7 and above).

She’s a 4:

Attachments

• DAB01A51-6825-4D58-ABDD-EB77A083B990.jpg
    DAB01A51-6825-4D58-ABDD-EB77A083B990.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 20
Then I guess I’m harsh… yeah I’m pretty harsh lol. She’s more like a 5 (IMO 90% of foids are between a 4 and a 5. Only like 7% are 7 and above).

She’s a 4:

View attachment 720176
if she is a 4 then she needs to come with extras. Example no debt, no baby daddy drama, no baggage AT ALL. Because the first girl you posted had little make up and to me she is hot, now the last pic you posted the girl is actually done up to the best of her ability and potential. What does she look without make up?
Thats why she must come with extras because she expects the man to obviously have a job and shieet instead of rotting on neetbuxx and playing vidya and eating junk food from doordash

if she is a 4 then she needs to come with extras. Example no debt, no baby daddy drama, no baggage AT ALL. Because the first girl you posted had little make up and to me she is hot, now the last pic you posted the girl is actually done up to the best of her ability and potential. What does she look without make up?
Thats why she must come with extras because she expects the man to obviously have a job and shieet instead of rotting on neetbuxx and playing vidya and eating junk food from doordash
So what would you rate her. A 3?

TBH 60% of girls are either 4 or 5. 25% are 3 or below. Only 5% are 8 and above

What would you rate her (look at different pictures)

4/10 can easily makeup maxx to 7/10, so i will be fine

4/10 can easily makeup maxx to 7/10, so i will be fine
I mean 5/10 max. Otherwise there’s no point in my question.

Would you date her:

E0DCEE7A FF31 4F08 87A0 594A65BAC5CF

So what would you rate her. A 3?

TBH 60% of girls are either 4 or 5. 25% are 3 or below. Only 5% are 8 and above
nah not a 3 but not a 5 either.

What would you rate her (look at different pictures)

that is hooker tier whore right there. Probably sucked off multiple dudes already.
not saying that other women dont fcuk and suck but her dressing is terrible, kind of pics you find hookers posting in their profile ads

I would date 5/10, sure why not. The girl in that picture looks childish, how old?
She’s like 20/21 in that pic. She’s 24/25 now. She went to my school

just lol @ anyone here who'd reject a 4/10

Only foids think they are entitled to a perfect partner.
While the 10% has 90% of the foids, Incels have 100% of eachother

just lol @ anyone here who'd reject a 4/10
If that 4/10 had really nice charisma and smile would you probably like her?