Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel @Anonymous MG

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS, TO DEFEAT, THE HUNS!

pewpew
Let us fight for corona chan
Cf5d8cbf063d4b5989da3b2c1ebf3322

All right, I'll come clean.

I've never received much attention or affection from anyone, even from an early age. My social development has been severely stunted from never being able to have meaningful and heartfelt connections with other people, I would always be ostracized and humiliated by others when I tried to interact with them, they made fun of me for my autistic remarks and hideous appearance, thus I would usually stand to the side and away from all the other kids when things like recess occurred.

Like you all, I've never been able to experience real love, and as a result, I cried when going to sleep until the age of 16 when I finally felt dead inside. Most of my thoughts would consist of varied and violent ways to commit suicide, and how I would blast myself in the face with a shotgun in a crowded mall to leave at least some mark on the world.

I've had nobody.

Nobody, until I met you guys. I hope you all understand that I love all of you, and hold you all dear to my heart as the only ones who have ever shown me compassion and kindness. You're all wonderful people, and I only wish the best for all of you, as foolish as it is.

pewpew

You are a based member bro. Respect

It's coming soon in Inceldom Discussion, I'd be looking out pewpew
really ?!
holy shit , high effort mogs me to oblivion .
Im looking forward to it with eager anticipation .
@ me in the Thread so i dont miss it tbh .
Images 15

I LIIIIIIVE IN A CONSTANT STATE OF FEEEEAR
AND MISERY

3i0ibb

*Knock Knock*

Mg42