Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Anon Poll: Did you ever have a gf?

Did you ever have a gf?

• Yes, I had multiple gfs in the past

• Yes, I had one gf in the past

• No, I never had a gf

Results are only viewable after voting.
NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
This is an anonymous poll so you can confess if you had one or more gfs without an issue. I know there are people out there who for example might have had a gf but never had sex with her or are currently having a dry spell and feel like incels. Lets see

I wish I was a fakecel gf haver so bad

Death to fakecels

People are definitely going to troll vote on this but I won't be surprised if there are a couple gf havers among us.

among us.
200.gif

I sometimes let my gf troll on my account here.

My two ex GF's were your mom & sister OP

the copers who voted yes prolly think an online gf (Whos probably a brown fat indian man) counts as a girlfriend JFL

If you did, you are not an incel. If you had but did nothing to her, then you are still an incel (also made a clown by her).

Objectively speaking, having a gf assumes you do it with her obviously. The nature of this comment is objective.

Last edited:
Never in my life, not even an ogre or landwhale.

It would sure be a shame if high bmi hylian used his "head nigga in charge" powers to unmask those who voted for the first option. :feelsEhh:

Of course, they'd all fall back on "I-I was just being irOOOOOOOONIC". Actually, and i know this is an unpopular opinion, but zoomer ironybros annoy me just as much as larpers.

• Yes, I had multiple gfs in the past​

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Yes, I had one gf in the past​

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • No, I never had a gf​

Votes: 23 71.9%
Haha those 2 votes are probably not joking. Troll voters will gravitate towards the first option

OP is asking right questions on the right forum. My multiple (imaginary) girlfriends do agree!

Not even a single female friend :feelscry:

OP is asking right questions on the right forum. My multiple (imaginary) girlfriends do agree!
Believe it or not there was once a user on here who had 10 gfs in the past

No, but normies would say they did in my previous situations.