Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Anon describes life as an incel post self-improvement, Reddit predictably insists his experience must be due to a “bad personality”

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
Predictable Reddit bluepill — the fact that they can just state this stuff with a straight face is just mind boggling. This might be a woman or it might be a man who’s either Chad or who drank the blue pill koolaid:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/greentext/comments/vm05pr/the_ugly_truth/idy8jno/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Fortunately in the 4chan subs there seem to be a higher ratio of based individuals so there’s that at least:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/greentext/comments/vm05pr/the_ugly_truth/idyv1ha/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

I thought about replying but this fellow already nailed it. It’s nice that shitty platforms like Reddit at least let me follow the few based individuals that still argue with these retards.

Last edited:
Based response. Foids favourite motto in life is "ignorance is bliss"

This obsession with personality is weird. When I listen to people talk, personalities don’t seem to really vary that much. There’s maybe a handful of different personalities you can have with some small differences. It really is looks and even voice that makes someone’s personality seem different or more enjoyable to be around. These soy Redditors honestly think they are all unique and special jfl. Redditors sound indistinguishable from each other. Same shitty jokes and soy way of speaking.

This obsession with personality is weird. When I listen to people talk, personalities don’t seem to really vary that much. There’s maybe a handful of different personalities you can have with some small differences. It really is looks and even voice that makes someone’s personality seem different or more enjoyable to be around. These soy Redditors honestly think they are all unique and special jfl. Redditors sound indistinguishable from each other. Same shitty jokes and soy way of speaking.
This is so true. Ironic of NPCs to talk about personality when they are all carbon copies of each other. They all like the same games, movies, tv shows, music, memes, etc. They all copy trends and all have the same style. They all have the exact same political and philosophical views.

Based response. Foids favourite motto in life is "ignorance is bliss"
Going on Reddit is like pouring bleach into your soul, it’s terrifying that so many many many people are THIS stupid, selfish, or delusional. They think we’re crazy, and I guess in fairness, “some” incels surely are, but if you go to the data it becomes clear very quickly that incels are broadly correct when it comes to the blackpill/the asymmetry between men and women in the sexual/dating marketplace and all that jazz.

The fact that calling men “virgins” (what incel means though now it’s taken on a kind of pseudo terrorist connotation for redditors and the like) is the current “ultimate insult” in their eyes is itself really eye opening — if women didn’t place value on a man being able to get laid/being Chad why would they even bother with such a hollow insult/Ad Hom?

Nailed it mate — I remember when I was younger I read a lot of male self help books and went through the whole “self improvement” rigmarole. Part of that was intentionality trying to change my personality and I tried learning to behave as different archetypes as pathetic as that sounds — I bought into the “Personality” blue pill so I tried to behave as a completely different person, but the result was the same. My aim was the whole “not getting the result you want then you need to change yourself” meme lol.

In reality, it may matter perhaps a smidge but the truth of it what that one commenter laid out — if Henry Cavill says the exact same thing or behaves the exact same way as an incel with precisely the same intent people will respond dramatically differently based on their looks alone.

E.g. Suppose both the incel and Chad attempt the same joke — probably one is going to be a lot more successful than the other. Really what I see I was doing back then is just “jestermaxxing”, Chad doesn’t need to do that.

Going on Reddit is like pouring bleach into your soul, it’s terrifying that so many many many people are THIS stupid, selfish, or delusional. They think we’re crazy, and I guess in fairness, “some” incels surely are, but if you go to the data it becomes clear very quickly that incels are broadly correct when it comes to the blackpill/the asymmetry between men and women in the sexual/dating marketplace and all that jazz.
It is very infuriating when I'm trying to blackpill my chad or normie friends, I have almost done it with one though. It's because they refuse to believe most of the things we say are true, it's a hard pill to swallow for them, I *still* get the personality self-improvement bullshit even from guys just because they get laid. How selfish do you have to be? I give them so many studies and papers to read that proves we are right but all they have to say is "No dude it's not like that".
The fact that calling men “virgins” (what incel means though now it’s taken on a kind of pseudo terrorist connotation for redditors and the like) is the current “ultimate insult” in their eyes is itself really eye opening — if women didn’t place value on a man being able to get laid/being Chad why would they even bother with such a hollow insult/Ad Hom?
I have had foids tell me being a virgin means nothing but they still make it out as the biggest insult, which one is it going to be? They are so fucking retarded that it's infuriating.

This is so true. Ironic of NPCs to talk about personality when they are all carbon copies of each other. They all like the same games, movies, tv shows, music, memes, etc. They all copy trends and all have the same style. They all have the exact same political and philosophical views.
Nailed it — they all share one unified ideology because people want to “fit in” and they want to feel superior to others and all that jazz (I’m not claiming that we’re immune from the “superior to others” bit, but I’d argue which group is superior to which would come down to which group is right and which group is wrong).

They accuse us of being monsters, but at least we genuinely think for ourselves — if you’re part of a niche ideological group which is hated by everyone around you in society, there is every pressure in the world to conform. That’s the irony, people like us are actually non-conformist when normies think they are because they’re parroting the same bullshit espoused by every major institution.

Doesn’t necessarily mean one group is right or wrong, but it’s why theyre NPCs, all they’re doing is conforming to whatever narrative or agenda or indoctrination is being pushed onto them like everybody else. That, or they’re just acting selfishly under the guise/deception of virtue.

I agree, people who get laid don't have particularly amazing personalities. Just slight variations of roughly the same thing.

It is very infuriating when I'm trying to blackpill my chad or normie friends, I have almost done it with one though. It's because they refuse to believe most of the things we say are true, it's a hard pill to swallow for them, I *still* get the personality self-improvement bullshit even from guys just because they get laid. How selfish do you have to be? I give them so many studies and papers to read that proves we are right but all they have to say is "No dude it's not like that".

I have had foids tell me being a virgin means nothing but they still make it out as the biggest insult, which one is it going to be? They are so fucking retarded that it's infuriating.
Arguing is tough, but it can be done in some cases — at least with men in my experience — by having an arsenal of knock down citations at the ready.

For example, what that guy in the based Reddit comment said about tinder statistics and the OKCupid founder’s book and speed dating studies — stuff like that is difficult to refute if you have your ducks in a row. You don’t have to be militant about it or anything, in fact, that immediately turns people off in my experience, but just dropping little hints every now and then saying things when it comes up like, “Oh yeah, I read a study/article from X that showed Y” can go along way over time as long as you actually understand the citation and as long as it’s a valid one.

Women always find excuses and reject these studies/data sets because it goes against their own self interest for people to realize the truth of these sorts of things. And of course some people can never be reached or are afraid of being called mean buzzword names and having their reputation destroyed so they’re more based than they may appear, but keep their mouths shut.

Arguing is tough, but it can be done in some cases — at least with men in my experience — by having an arsenal of knock down citations at the ready.

For example, what that guy in the based Reddit comment said about tinder statistics and the OKCupid founder’s book and speed dating studies — stuff like that is difficult to refute if you have your ducks in a row. You don’t have to be militant about it or anything, in fact, that immediately turns people off in my experience, but just dropping little hints every now and then saying things when it comes up like, “Oh yeah, I read a study/article from X that showed Y” can go along way over time as long as you actually understand the citation and as long as it’s a valid one.
I will definitely try next time, this one dude I'm talking to said: "Okay I agree you have some disadvantages like being short and kinda ugly but I still think you have a chance :feelstastyman:". I was so close

I agree, people who get laid don't have particularly amazing personalities. Just slight variations of roughly the same thing.
My observation’s been that women often lie and gaslight men when this sort of stuff comes up. On Reddit for example you’ll see comments upvoted to high heaven where a woman always states that the reason is because the guy MUST be some kind of Hitler-esc monster and that it must have nothing to do with their looks. It’s gaslighting to maximize their own advantage plain and simple — and men just believe this stuff for some reason? It’s very weird.

Extremely good point, this is why that whole exists about watching what people do rather than believing how they represent themselves to be. There is a profound disconnect between what people say and how they represent themselves and what they’re actual aims/intents are. On average it seems to me men are more direct (for better or worse) and women are more cooperative with each other and often more duplicitous in how they represent themselves versus how they really are.

I will definitely try next time, this one dude I'm talking to said: "Okay I agree you have some disadvantages like being short and kinda ugly but I still think you have a chance :feelstastyman:". I was so close
Lol the understatement :feelshaha: “You have some disadvantages but…”

Don’t get me wrong at least he acknowledged it there even is a disadvantage, many people wouldn’t even do that.

Reddit is obviously gonna be a soy-filled cesspool since all the based people got banned or left. It's like going to a circus expecting to see a lecture on astrophysics.

personality is just a reflection of your past experiences

“ personality” spewed endlessly when everyone’s the same anyway JFL

quite informative.
people should also know that surgery will not improve the genes. the gene pool has been polluted enough.