Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Annoying sister asking me favors every goddamn minute

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
It's unbereable, every time I'm doing my own shit coping with ma soytendo she comes in to ask me to bring her food like wtf, move your ass bitch the kitchen is down there and you have 2 legs.
Such an entitled and lazy whore, she hasn't stopped the whole fucking day asking me for shit.
28535002-79bf-475a-8375-6008c9007381-jpeg.205660

Don’t do it

Realy ragefuel

Ask her to suck your dick as a favor

She wouldn't want my cock anyway my failo makes her hate me
She only acts nice when she needs some bs favor
why do you even do her favors at all?

why do you even do her favors at all?
I don't, it's only that when she starts ranting my family gets over my ass indoctrinating me on how to be a gOoD gOy:soy:
Most of the time I'm pissed af and go low inhib to cut out her bs but there is not much I can do against hole power
Is she a toddler
4 years older

Invite me over. I'll set her straight

CQ  nQOW8AAi1H

Ask her "what have you ever done for me?". I'm guessing it's most likely absolutely nothing.

Over for wojakvspepecels best anime fight tbhtbh

I'm dedsrs gonna ask her that someday
View attachment 207380
Don't do it "someday", do it as soon as you get the opportunity. Don't be a cuck and get anxiety about what other people think. Everyone treats Incels like terribly so give them the respect that they deserve, which is none.

Don't do it "someday", do it as soon as you get the opportunity. Don't be a cuck and get anxiety about what other people think. Everyone treats Incels like terribly so give them the respect that they deserve, which is none.
I forgot to say this, today during dinner I asked her a favour but she refused and called me lazy so I pointed out her hypocrisy and became pissed af at me jfl

Tell her to shut the fuck up.

What did you do

huh is she disabled or something? I dont get it

Got any hawt pix?

Personal slave.
Protect and serve.

That is living with women 101, I remember mine use to bother me over the most mundane stupid shit. I don't know why they have such difficulty making easy choices. This beer commercial summarizes it.