Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Annoying couple at my gym

Robert Hansen

Robert Hansen

Banned
-
There's this really annoying couple at my gym, i honestly can't stand them. They are constantly holding hands when they're around the gym and are love dovey and give each other little kisses on the lips from time to time. The only time they're not all over each other or holding hands is when they're in the middle of a set. They don't even think about the fact that people might not want to see that shit. I hate seeing couples in public, but most of the time they aren't that bad because they can keep their hands off each other whilst in public especially whilst at the gym. They sometimes show PDAs, but for the most part they don't. This asshole couple takes it to the next level though. Based on how much they can't keep their hands off each other, they probably fuck 3 or more times a day which enrages me every time i think about it. They probably fuck after every gym session too. Fucking assholes. They make want to "accidentally" drop a 110lb dumbell on one of them (preferably the foid). To make it worse they both massively height mog me. The foid looks like she around 5'10 and the guy is about 6'0/6'1. The foid's face is a 2/10, but her body is an 8/10 so she's definitely fuckable solely for her body

Disgusting; a 2/10 subhuman with a gymmaxxed body certainly couldn't ascend, not in today's age of rampant hypergamy, contempt-filled treatment and discriminatory projection onto sub 5 males, and foid privilege, but that facially deformed foid can both get a gymmaxxed presumable normie, and flaunt him around... :feelswhat:

It's definitely a joint effort of some kind to openly display and glorify their relationships in front of others, especially for subhumans; it might be a sort of unconscious process, where the male and foid feel a need to show off their current status as a bond to either make truecels realize their inferiority and themselves look more superior, or to guard against potential competitors... :feelssus:

Thankfully, I can't say I see it too often; perhaps in areas of larger social congregation. :feelsjuice: