Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Announcement

Nah :fuk:

I think you should make a telegram group so we know where we could migrate after this place
تلگرام مسج بده من آی دیمو تو چت برات فرستادم

@22yearoldcel @Vrthraghna @incelerated

We should be the admins of this website. No FBI fag can do anything since we live in Iran.
But how the fuck are we gonna pay for the servers brocel? You know how hard it is to send money abroad and soon enough it'll be even harder

@22yearoldcel @Vrthraghna @incelerated

We should be the admins of this website. No FBI fag can do anything since we live in Iran.
FBI can't do shit to us, but if they actually start to consider incels terrorists then:
1- They can put us on a blacklist so when you leave the country they'll capture you and send you god knows where.
2- They might tell Iranian intelligence agencies that we are a terrorist threat then they will capture us and you know what happens after that.

Nah :fuk:

I think you should make a telegram group so we know where we could migrate after this place
I'm trying to find a fucking place to make a group chat but all of them suck.
Telegram needs your phone number to sign up so that's not an option.

So, with sadness in my heart
Feel the best thing I could do
Is end it all and leave forever
What's done is done, it feels so bad
What once was happy now is sad
I'll never love again
My world is ending

It all returns to nothing
It all comes tumbling down
Tumbling down, tumbling down
I just keep letting me down
Letting me down, letting me down

I had a good run

But how the fuck are we gonna pay for the servers brocel? You know how hard it is to send money abroad and soon enough it'll be even harder
:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

You're right:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I'm so lowiq
can't do shit to us, but if they actually start to consider incels terrorists then:
1- They can put us on a blacklist so when you leave the country they'll capture you and send you god knows where.
2- They might tell Iranian intelligence agencies that we are a terrorist threat then they will capture us and you know what happens after that
Fuck my life:fuk::fuk::cryfeels:

FBI can't do shit to us, but if they actually start to consider incels terrorists then:
2- They might tell Iranian intelligence agencies that we are a terrorist threat then they will capture us and you know what happens after that.
Exactly
There have been too many fucking cases of the Iranian gov cooperating with western intelligence agencies, their supposed "enemies"
A recent case is the assassination the Ghasem Soleimani and then shooting down the Ukrainian plane because there was a guy on that plane who could prove the Iranian gov and the west cooperated in his assassination
The current gov consists of dick suckers of western liberalism

It's happening

Here lie the fallen.

All the best, Serge. Stay sane out there in this :feelsclown: world.

Most based person I know.
Stay based and good luck to you.

1000w q95

I am never going to be happy or normal but now I have to rot alone as well. Fuck this life.

Is this the time to rise up? Homeless brocels with nothing left to lose. The time has come...

It's over.

So, with sadness in my heart
Feel the best thing I could do
Is end it all and leave forever
What's done is done, it feels so bad
What once was happy now is sad
I'll never love again
My world is ending

It all comes tumbling down
Tumbling down, tumbling down
I just keep letting me down
Letting me down, letting me down
komm süßer tod

fuck bro, i love you all brocels if this site shuts down what are we to do? this is my only outlet to vent about my inceldom

You guys genuine cared about taking care of this site, respect.

Its sad to see, but had good memories here.

fuck bro, i love you all brocels if this site shuts down what are we to do? this is my only outlet to vent about my inceldom
You're 15, for fuck sake. I would detonate nukes over every major metropolitan city in the world for a chance to turn back the clock 20+ years and be 15 again.

Grow up first, then maybe come back if your growth plates fuse early and you're incel in your 20s.

This was all so unexpected

I think you should run this place through a proxy. That way you can regain anonymity through a layer of minions.
@sergeantIncel
@Master
I have already suggested it, but I don't know how many took it seriously

IT must be partying and having fireworks right now over this.
This is one of the saddest days of my life. The foundation of the community left, the head admin left... they must be so happy.
Even if we have a new admin now, who will do the other stuff like security and all the back end things?

Farewell Serge. I was rooting for you all along. These fucking jew did it, they have destroyed people because they didn't like them as they were not their "friends" and aligned with their globohomo agenda.

I still hope that someday you can still come back, we would receive you with open arms. You have founded this community and the godfather of this place. I have an immense appreciation for you and Master for being courageous and brave against the censorship of the modern internet shutting everything that is not pro globohomo big tech down. You 2 are gonna be remembered forever in our lives. Without your work many of us would have roped long ago.

I wish both Master and you the best of luck and life has to offer, unfortunately the fucking modern cucks have destroyed 2 lives. I was hoping to see you seeing you would sue the fuck out of NYT since what they did is illegal, a crime, and no laws were broken by Master or you.

Thank you for all your service Serge. May you return some day, we would be very happy to hear from you again but I guess we will not. You both are a hero for us.

IT is now happy with 2 lives being ruined, so I wish the same to them, I hope their lives get ruined in return somehow, same for NYT.

My deepest respects for Master and you and may your legacies live on in our souls that dearly remember all the work you have done for us in defense of free speech and a place for disenfranchised and deplatformed people to stay and unite.

Just like that? The two mods suddenly drop out :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Shit. This is happening. I can't believe this.
I knew this day will come.
Goodbye guys. Best of luck to you if this shit goes south!

Extremely brutal and unjust what has been done to you. Just know you have helped countless wounded souls in a society that chooses to show ruthlessness over compassion. A fine service, Serge.

All good things must come to an end. We had a good run :cryfeels:
Yeah. It was quite a journey really. Good people, good times.
@xxxxxx partner.:feelsYall:

Its over bros:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Thanks, I hope the best for you as well.

Well, who calls the shots now? The site is gonna end?

RIP
So what happens now?
Over

Now without the former admin team, I fear that we'll get a new wave of infiltrators coming here to take advantage at our weak moment.

I think you should run this place through a proxy. That way you can regain anonymity through a layer of minions.
@sergeantIncel
@Master
I have already suggested it, but I don't know how many took it seriously

IT must be partying and having fireworks right now over this.
This is one of the saddest days of my life. The foundation of the community left, the head admin left... they must be so happy.
Even if we have a new admin now, who will do the other stuff like security and all the back end things?

Farewell Serge. I was rooting for you all along. These fucking jew did it, they have destroyed people because they didn't like them as they were not their "friends" and aligned with their globohomo agenda.

I still hope that someday you can still come back, we would receive you with open arms. You have founded this community and the godfather of this place. I have an immense appreciation for you and Master for being courageous and brave against the censorship of the modern internet shutting everything that is not pro globohomo big tech down. You 2 are gonna be remembered forever in our lives. Without your work many of us would have roped long ago.

I wish both Master and you the best of luck and life has to offer, unfortunately the fucking modern cucks have destroyed 2 lives. I was hoping to see you seeing you would sue the fuck out of NYT since what they did is illegal, a crime, and no laws were broken by Master or you.

Thank you for all your service Serge. May you return some day, we would be very happy to hear from you again but I guess we will not. You both are a hero for us.

IT is now happy with 2 lives being ruined, so I wish the same to them, I hope their lives get ruined in return somehow, same for NYT.

My deepest respects for Master and you and may your legacies live on in our souls that dearly remember all the work you have done for us in defense of free speech and a place for disenfranchised and deplatformed people to stay and unite.
well said brother :incel:

Despite banning me and rejecting my comeback multiple times. It's sad to see you go. Good luck man.

sergeantGrAYcel

Goodbye & thank you.